Join Login
Building ForumGeneral Discussion

Brimbank Gardens, Derrimut VIC

Page 45 of 50
adammm
Any idea what it will be mate?

The only thing that would suit that site (back to back with freeway/prison) is more industrial wharehosing/transport. Whether we are saturated already with it in the area (Mt. Derrimut Rd.) is another issue.
joeygbh
adammm
Any idea what it will be mate?

The only thing that would suit that site (back to back with freeway/prison) is more industrial wharehosing/transport. Whether we are saturated already with it in the area (Mt. Derrimut Rd.) is another issue.

Where is the data centre going? I would assume more warehouses, can see it being residential. Its going to be a while I would think. You should be able to request the grass be mowed, its somewhat a fire hazard.
The land between south of Riding Boundary Rd, west of Robinsons Rd and east of the prison will never be developed due to the fact that it’s a Nature Conservation Reserve and Melb Water Retarding Basin as per street-directory (Melways). Only a small pocket just south of Riding Boundary Rd has the potential to be developed.
Adam.M
The land between south of Riding Boundary Rd, west of Robinsons Rd and east of the prison will never be developed due to the fact that it’s a Nature Conservation Reserve and Melb Water Retarding Basin as per street-directory (Melways). Only a small pocket just south of Riding Boundary Rd has the potential to be developed.

Thanks for that - I did wonder why they haven't taken advantage of the water (like Manor Lakes) but as you say, it is only a retarding basin. With respect to the data centre I would have expected that in the industrial section due to the requirements for facilities like power, connections etc. which would be already available at that location.
Hi guys,

Sorry if this has been posted before, but does anyone know what the council plans to do with the big parkland in Derrimut?
kenny_geee
Hi guys,

Sorry if this has been posted before, but does anyone know what the council plans to do with the big parkland in Derrimut?

Which section of parkland?
Add us to the burgled list.. 42mins to took, thats how long I went out for.. welcome to the neighbourhood

/fml
humble
Add us to the burgled list.. 42mins to took, thats how long I went out for.. welcome to the neighbourhood

/fml

Welcome to the club.
adammm
humble

/fml

Welcome to the club.

humble

/fml

Possibly linked to the fact that you didn't collect your bins from the front after they were emptied?

We need to look out for the dodge characters in cars who drive around looking at houses or the people that are walking around suspiciously.
kenny_geee
Hi guys,

Which big parkland? The grass reserve near Coles?
humble

/fml

I am really sorry, nobody deserves this, I hope you have reported it and get in contact with your insurance ASAP, let me know if you need help with anything, I have gone through the same thing.
This is shocking...I can't believe this.

I think today cops are way too busy fining people on the road rather than dealing with criminals.

I am so sad to hear what happened to you humble. I hope you did not lose too much.

Would be good to know if you have some advice for us?

Is there anything we could do to request some cop cars patrolling the area considering the high number of break-ins? :-s
adammm
humble

/fml

Possibly linked to the fact that you didn't collect your bins from the front after they were emptied?

We need to look out for the dodge characters in cars who drive around looking at houses or the people that are walking around suspiciously.

I only had them dropped off by the council yesterday at 11am.

They came and took prints which there was prints, so hopefully they find something.. lost a little bit, its the stuff they didnt take, thats still here, that they might come back for that worries me, however.. I have a solution, my brother in laws staffy/pitbull is coming to live with us for a while.. that sorts out the backyard.
Our water heater was stolen while we were away during the Easter holidays last year.

One thing we found was that our phone (landline) had 15 blank voice mails. It doesn't take a genius to steal a letter from your mailbox and look you up on the directory to see if anyone's home.

So one advice is to get silent number or go unlisted in the directory if it's not essential for your number to be there.
Adam.M
kenny_geee
Hi guys,

Yeh the massive one from Foleys road to Pendragon..
kenny_geee
Adam.M
kenny_geee
Hi guys,

Yeh the massive one from Foleys road to Pendragon..

Its a fauna reserve, if you ask me, its a firehazard.
So am I correct in assuming nothing will be built on the reserve (commericial/residential)?
Looks like they are building something at the footy ground got a feeling it will be cricket nets
Last night my parents heard someone knocking at the door and tried to open our front door at around midnight. By the time they open the door, no one was there.
i wish i was home...

Anyone else?
Related
23/02/2024
Building inspector recommendations for Melbourne VIC?

Building A New House

I have posted this before: We hired Darbecca to do every stage inspection, and I strongly recommend them to anyone that asks me. They were amazing. Thorough reports…

You are here
Building ForumGeneral Discussion
Home
Pros
Forum