Join Login
Building ForumGeneral Discussion

Brunfelsia white caps

Page 1 of 1
Hi everyone. About 10 years ago I bought a Brunfelsia undulata White Caps. It had the most beautiful white trumpet flowers with an amazing night fragrance. And then I killed it by watering it with laundry rinsing water on a hot day. They are no longer grown for nursery sales in Australia, only NZ. Does anyone have rooted cuttings or a small plant that I could buy and have posted to South Australia? Desperate to get my hands on one and would be grateful for anyone’s help.
Hello!
Did you find the White Caps?
No, unfortunately. I don't believe it is commercially available in Australia so I've been hoping a keen gardener might have struck cuttings.
you cant get them here because they are highly toxic and their roots can be used to make various psychedelic compounds. Good luck in your search, they are beautiful plants.
fritzi
No, unfortunately. I don't believe it is commercially available in Australia so I've been hoping a keen gardener might have struck cuttings.

I have one. Had the plant for about 15 years.
I repotted it a few months ago so hopefully it will settle in.
Once it takes off, I'll do some cuttings. See how that goes.
Related
8/07/2023
Variation in white tile colour

Renovation + Home Improvement

Looking for advice on whether this variation in tile colour is acceptable. The large tile on the left was used in my main bathroom renovation 1 year ago. My ensuite…

26/08/2023
Dover white or surfmist garage door

General Discussion

Dover white or surfmist garage door. I am having trouble choosing a garage door. The outside of house will be tranquel retreat. I want it to all blend nicely however I…

10/12/2023
Small black specks appearing on new white Caesar Stone

Kitchen Corner

Thankyou for your advice. We do have Caesar coming out and hopefully resolve the issue for us.

You are here
Building ForumGeneral Discussion
Home
Pros
Forum