Join Login
Building ForumGeneral Discussion

Metronest

Page 1 of 1
The most pathetic builder I ever know yet. Someone truly said about them stay away from them like a Plague. I wish I read it before signing them.

From my personal experience I will say they make you depression patient.

They most unprofessional and cheap trade people, big liers and make same mistakes again and again admin and trade both. For a single story home they took more than 10 months after keep them pushing them to complete it.

Once you signed in, you can't win from them Even you know they lieing and making fake excuses you couldn't do anything just feel helpless.

The one and only solution is stay away from this cheap builder.
Unfortunately your in a pretty common situation,get sweet talked from sales persons whom won't accurately represent your experience coming and at a minimum feel like u were sucked in.
The more u don't know, the worse your building can get ,leaving u at their mercy and hoping like hell they have some integrity, quality trades, efficient procedures,honest practices but u got to put it down to bad builders,with whom I picked unfortunately.
U really got to check 3 homes recently built in your area by your builder and talk to the owners and trades as often the trades are pushed into poorer work.
The more knowledge u get,the better choices u end up making.

Related
28/04/2024
Working with Metronest

Building A New House

I've been with Metronest for a few months now. They are building my house, and I wanted to share my experience with you…

You are here
Building ForumGeneral Discussion
Home
Pros
Forum