Join Login
Building ForumGeneral Discussion

Gold coast neighbour drainage

Page 1 of 1
Has anyone had any experience with dealing the the GCCC over drainage issues with a neighbour?
While we are down hill from our neighbour and totally get that there will be run off and that's ok but he has retained filled for hardscapes and installed artificial turf. There is zero drainage. And subsequently we have more water on our property faster. We are trying to finish our place but don't want to spend money installing turf for it to get washed out. We have done retaining and earthworks and subsequently installed a crap tonne of drainage to deal with the water for my down hill neighbours as is required but I dont know if I can make him do the same.
We also have alot of water coming off a council road at the back of all of our properties. So that's an additive issue.
He had an issue with our retaining for the house build and he was rather unpleasant to deal with over that so im presuming that he will be again.
Related
28/02/2024
Air-Conditioning Installers/Suppliers NSW Central Coast

Heating, Cooling & Insulation

Anybody know any good and reasonably priced Air conditioning contractors/companies that could install a ducted air conditioning system in the Central Coast NSW for a small…

20/05/2023
Drainage down the side of house

Landscape & Garden Design

Hi HomeOne, I'm in the midst of landscaping a cat run down the side of my house, and the recent rains have me wondering if I need to install some sort of drainage. I've…

3/07/2023
Drainage Problem

Landscape & Garden Design

Thank you for this information.

You are here
Building ForumGeneral Discussion
Home
Pros
Forum