Join Login
Building ForumGeneral Discussion

Experience with DJ Roberts

Page 1 of 1
Looking for recent experiences building with DJ Roberts.

We are building with them currently and have some concerns.
Did you contact with Wayne from Brisbane as we are also looking at some plans from him
I'm not building with DJ Roberts but they have a build next to my build and it's been just a slab for weeks now hope it's not yours.

Guessing you've already tried to make contact and get answers directly but had no luck.
Buds
I'm not building with DJ Roberts but they have a build next to my build and it's been just a slab for weeks now hope it's not yours.

Guessing you've already tried to make contact and get answers directly but had no luck.

We are right at the end of our build. So that one is not us. We have had significant communication issues throughout our build and it is all coming to a head right in the final stage.

Thanks for the response. Hope your neighbour gets a frame soon.
Rebecca1983
Buds

We are right at the end of our build. So that one is not us. We have had significant communication issues throughout our build and it is all coming to a head right in the final stage.

Thanks for the response. Hope your neighbour gets a frame soon.

No problems and I hope you get some answers sooner rather than later and it all gets worked out. Good luck.
Rebecca1983
Looking for recent experiences building with DJ Roberts.

We are building with them currently and have some concerns.

I'm currently building with DJ's. My build is an absolute nightmare, from what I can tell, anybody that has or is building with them has had the same experience.
I finished building with DJ Roberts. I am happy to answers every questions as you can’t find too much reviews from them.
Related
20/03/2024
Experience with HBCF insurance claim process NSW

Building A New House

I apologise for any confusion, but your understanding is correct. We approached our situation differently based on advice from…

31/07/2023
Any experience with Dwelcom

General Discussion

Hi All, I have been dealing with icare for insurance in completing our house after our original builder went bust. We have gotten to tender stage and one of the companies…

9/04/2024
First Avenue Homes Experience

General Discussion

Looks like they are still building.....

You are here
Building ForumGeneral Discussion
Home
Pros
Forum