Join Login
Building ForumGeneral Discussion

Site Cost for the lot in Highlands Craigieburn

Page 1 of 1
Hi Everyone,

Can you please suggest what could be the worst case scenario for the site cost, if I go with variable. As of now henley provided me a fixed site cost of A$31K with the distance of 7.5m to the garage from the footpath. I believe this is too much. We are reducing the house by 1.55m and also will be left with only 3m of space for the backyard. Boutique homes and GJ garden have provided me with the site cost of A$26K approximately with footpath to garage distance of 5.5m. We liked the henley house design and have decided to go with it. But I am not sure weather I should go with fixed site cost and compromise house size and land size or go with variable. I have added the image of the lot as well.

Related
14/04/2024
Is it possible to get the Coral Homes Highlands 36 home?

Building A New House

In Qld it is a requirement that a builder must have a cost breakdown, for building a home to the same specification, with the same inclusions and the same finish. So ask…

28/09/2023
Carlisle KDR site cost after second soil test

Building A New House

We were lucky in that our old house was so small (86 square metres) compared to the new house, they were able to take enough readings around the old backyard house before…

2/03/2024
Site cost for a battleaxe plot

Building A New House

Thanks for the insight! My plot is a new development so hopefully I won't have too much problem during build as everyone should be roughly building together. I also…

You are here
Building ForumGeneral Discussion
Home
Pros
Forum