Join Login
Building ForumGeneral Discussion

Awnings on Hebel

Page 1 of 1
Hi,

With all the new hebel homes going up, I've had trouble trying to get a retractable awning installed in our place. We have Hebel walls and was wondering what the options are for installing a awning on there. Can they find the studs and install on that. Would that be safe??

Anyone have any experience.

Roger

rogklee
Hi,

With all the new hebel homes going up, I've had trouble trying to get a retractable awning installed in our place. We have Hebel walls and was wondering what the options are for installing a awning on there. Can they find the studs and install on that. Would that be safe??

Anyone have any experience.

Roger

Roger

If you like I can give you the number of the Hebel rep here in sydney ( he's also a structural engineer) and apart from being a great bloke is all knowledgeable about what you can and cant do.

if you;re interested PM me and I'll pass on his number

cheers

Simeon
I’m also interested in installing a retractable awning on my Hegel wall. Please PM me details of the Hegel rep. Thanks in advance.
Cheers
Paul
Related
10/05/2023
Hebel PowerFence

Building A New House

I was looking at different options for a fence for my build and Hebel PowerFence seemed like a good option (one of the criteria was a solid wall look). However, I don't…

28/05/2023
Cracking Hebel root cause analysis

General Discussion

How wide are cracks? Can post some photos

6/07/2023
Hebel Flooring PLUS Insulation or Not?

General Discussion

1000000% definitely add insulation. I have in my home and it makes a big difference minimising sound transfer. Insulation is pretty cheap and definitely worth it

You are here
Building ForumGeneral Discussion
Home
Pros
Forum