Join Login
Building ForumGeneral Discussion

Oran park or Willowdale

Page 1 of 1
Hi guys! This is an amazing forum that I just found. For those in South-west Sydney, which would you prefer and why?

Oran park or Willowdale ?
Oran park. Further away from Maquarrie fields.
I was tore between the 2 for a while went for a drive then I decided to pick Willowdale, they both are fantastic places, Oran Park is a suburb while Willowdale Is Estate divided between 2 suburbs, 25% of willowdale is under Denham Court suburb a more preferable section while the rest is under Leppington suburb, Oran Park is further away from sydney city and Liverpool by 15 minutes drive compare to Willowdale,
The closes train station to Oran park is Minto station a 20 minutes drive, while willowdale only 8 minutes drive from Leppington train station.
Macquarie fields by no mean is close to Willowdale its 15 minutes drive on the other side of Hume Highway separated by bush and farm lands , willowdale land and house prices are more expensive than Oran park for the reason mentioned above.
Willowdale for sure... when you have driven an hour in peak hour traffic the last thing you want to do is continue on Camden Valley Way in bumper to bumper traffic to Oran Park. its a short journey on the weekend but during peak hour it can add another 20-30mins if traffic is bad which it normally is
Related
You are here
Building ForumGeneral Discussion
Home
Pros
Forum