Join Login
Building ForumGeneral Discussion

Mirvac Gledswood hills .. unregistered block of land

Page 1 of 1
Hi , is there anyone I. The forum that had bought block of land with Mirvac at Gledswood hills?
I am in the process of buying one but a little bit worried how long will take them to register it?
I was told previously August , now Mirvac said will be September, how long would normally takes ?
Our block is 888m2 hopefully it doesn’t comes back with low bank valuation..
Cris
Hi , is there anyone I. The forum that had bought block of land with Mirvac at Gledswood hills?
I am in the process of buying one but a little bit worried how long will take them to register it?
I was told previously August , now Mirvac said will be September, how long would normally takes ?

hi Cris,

We are in the same situation as you. Our land is suppose to register by end of the year, also worried how the valuation going to be with everything sort of slowing down now due to COVID. From what we heard from lot of people that it may be delayed so lets see
They said November 2020 and registration will be on time.
Ross2020
Cris

hi Cris,

We are in the same situation as you. Our land is suppose to register by end of the year, also worried how the valuation going to be with everything sort of slowing down now due to COVID. From what we heard from lot of people that it may be delayed so lets see

I have an update from Mirvac via email that it is with land registration and to make sure all finance are ready .. we have signed with the bank already I was just wandering how long more to wait... 😊 it seem to be taking real long
Related
11/05/2023
Building duplex at the hills council area

Building A New House

Even if it's not being sub-divided and you want to keep it as Torrens title, you will still need to talk to a town planner or Council themselves, to see if they will allow…

5/02/2024
Pool Builders, in and around The Hills Greater Sydney

Building A New House

Thanks again Simeon for being so elaborate. Appreciate it. Its gives us a very idea. Kind Regards

You are here
Building ForumGeneral Discussion
Home
Pros
Forum