Join Login
Building ForumGeneral Discussion

Eden Brae/ Connect Homes

Page 1 of 1
Hi all,

Has anyone bought EBH connect homes ? They are a complete package where u unfortunately cannot customise. But u get a definite idea about what the finished house would look like and later you can change a few interior things after settlement?

Also how popular are their New England Facade? Has anyone built this facade? Any idea about the resell value of such colonial facades should you want to sell your house ? I see mostly modern facades or more common ones in the neighbourhood I am trying to buy.
Hi Kellymd ! Did you go ahead with Eden Brae/connect homes ?

I am actually looking at their turn key package at Box hill, NSW and yeah we cannot customise anything which is very unfortunate. In case you went ahead with them, how is the process ? Please share your views, Thanks!
Related
5/04/2024
Eden Brae Homes Feedback

Building A New House

I built with EB back on 2009. Check out this thread on this forum. viewtopic.php?f=31&t=12911&p=154061#p154061 I can't speak for recent expericience however, we had no…

14/06/2023
VK Platinum Homes or Laksh Homes?

Building A New House

Ask for references and speak to them. If they are defensive or try to avoid the request, walk.

14/12/2023
So many builders going bust, how's King homes/Fowler homes?

Building A New House

I would never build with Fowler homes. I built with them in 2021 and till date maintenance issues are pending. All their existing trades and businesses don't work with…

You are here
Building ForumGeneral Discussion
Home
Pros
Forum