Join Login
Building ForumLighting + Lighting Design

Do downlights need to line up?

Page 1 of 1

Hi I just received my electrical plan.

I note the single hallway light does not line up with the row in the living area (refer to blue line). Would there be any reason why this is the case? Is it possible to move them across inline with the blue line. The second row would also need to move across. The required move is approximately 300mm. Thanks
I was told that when the day comes to installing the downlights that they would line it up. I didn’t trust them to do it correctly or do it the way I want the so I make sure it was lined up in our plans.

You won’t be able to get everything to lined up but pick the ones that you want or can

My KDR Metricon Hampshire - Liberty - 45 Melb

https://r.tapatalk.com/shareLink?share_ ... are_type=t
I'm pretty sure ours aren't lined up in various spots and I don't notice at all. I think as they are flush with the ceiling they are a bit camoflauged.
Related
17/06/2023
Modular above ground pool over Private Sewer line

General Discussion

Hi everyone, Looking for some advise. We are about to build an above ground pool in our backyard. There is a private sewer line running under the pool at 1.6m…

16/05/2024
Garage on boundary line.

General Discussion

Hijacking this post as its relevant to my situation (VIC). My garage wall is on zero boundary and my neighbour's land (build hasnt started) has a little slope towards my…

21/10/2023
anyone build on zero lot line more than 11 meters? Urgent.

Building A New House

I am building in claymore NSW and this is shown in the building envelope plan. …

You are here
Building ForumLighting + Lighting Design
Home
Pros
Forum