Join Login
Building ForumLighting + Lighting Design

Reccmmend Light Fitting & supplier/s

Page 1 of 1
Hi all,

I have been looking for light fittings over the past few sporadically over the past few months and there are so many options I am not sure which way to go.

I need a light fitting for the following areas:

1 – Master Bedroom
2 – Kitchen (over dining table)
3 – Living Room (2 fittings over the whole living space area)

I am buying into the LIF-X wi-fi lights that are about to come out which means I am limited to "Edison Screw" light fittings only (They also have Bayonet fittings also but I went with Edison)

I am very open to suggestions to any light fitting that looks good doesnt have to be but could fall into any theme e.g modern, traditional etc. as long as it is an aesthetically pleasing light fitting. The home theme will be 'eclectic' so a bit of everything really, not really tied down to one particular theme or colour.

Can anyone recommend a suitable light fitting taking Edison lights for the above areas? What would you use?

Any recommendations on lighting suppliers would be appreciated as well.

I am based in Western Sydney NSW
If your colour theme is towards red or blue, this may suit your dining table.

I bought some lights for this house from Klassy Lighting in Auburn, don't know if that's near you.

Don't be frightened to haggle over the price, they will give you a discount.
The options available to you online these days allows you to view thousands of fittings in a relatively short period of time. I would suggest narrowing down your search that way first and then once you have a good idea of what you are after start ringing around to see what deals you can get.
Related
3/06/2024
Fitting new window

General Discussion

I am currently doing a bathroom renovation and want to put in a window that is narrow than the current one in a brick opening. Can I fit the window on the bottom noggin…

30/06/2023
kitchen bench in very light colour?

Kitchen Corner

Hi - thanks for your reply. Yes I think 'Ill go for whitish with very speckly bits rather than pure white something like this. PS was actually 2008 I built the…

5/12/2023
Rainwater Tanks not filling in light rain

General Discussion

That was always going to be a challenge and a test of patience. Full marks to your mate. Did you discuss the wet area near the trampoline?

You are here
Building ForumLighting + Lighting Design
Home
Pros
Forum