Join Login
Building ForumPM's, Inbox & UCP

Can't reply to a new private message

Page 1 of 1
Hi, I have received two private messages, but when I click to reply to them I get the following error message:

Sorry, but the administrator has prevented you from sending private messages

Can someone please fix this for me.

Cheers.
Any body else getting this message with their PMs?
Hi Michelle, I received your message but when I click reply I still get the error.

Thanks
This setting has been made by a Site Admin mattydals, but personally, i am not aware of why.
Usually it is changed as a result of a members behaviour/action.

I will raise this issue with Homeone and come back to you asap. (obviously not via PM though
)
Thanks for that

Not sure why either? I have only made about 20 posts and haven't made any bad comments or abuse to my knowledge
All fixed mattydals.

Apologies for any inconvenience caused....

Let me know if you have any issues?
Thanks for that.
It's working now

Cheers
having a similar issue not getting the admin msg though, just when i reply to a post it goes straight to my 'outbox' folder and doesnt send..

any ideas?

-Nathan
Nathan the PM remains in the Outbox until the recipient has read it.
Its not the same as an email program where it sends instantly.
**Phoenix**

oh ok, i am signed up on over 20x forums and ive never actually seen that happen before! i suppose its a good idea cause then you know if they have read it and people arent just ignoring you

thanks phoenix
You are on over 20 forums!!!!?????

I am only a regular on one other and that worked same as here - pm stays in outbox until reciever accesses it.
FireFox
**Phoenix**

oh ok, i am signed up on over 20x forums and ive never actually seen that happen before! i suppose its a good idea cause then you know if they have read it and people arent just ignoring you

LOL - yes, then you know when people are ****** and say "Oh, I didn't get it"....umm, I think you did !!!!!!

Wow...20 forums!
off the top of my head i am regular on:

ausrotory
sarotors
whirlpool
xda developers
internode game forums
fallout3nexus
ocau
myps3

so much research to be had

-Nathan
Related
13/07/2023
Private inspector charge by builder

Building A New House

If you already have a contract, is the inspection cost stated in there? If not they would be forced to issue you a variation which you could of course object to.

20/06/2023
Builder has not done something - can I ask for a variation f

Building A New House

I work with owner, he/she is my man on the ground and I instruct them when to visit the site and take photos and I have other tools in the bag.

16/07/2023
Elevated House - can these horizontal beams be removed?

General Discussion

yes they don’t hold up the house

You are here
Building ForumPM's, Inbox & UCP
Home
Pros
Forum