Join Login
Building ForumFlooring & Floor Covering

Polished concrete floors with Arden Homes

Page 1 of 1
Hi
I’m building with Arden and really want polished concrete floors in my hallway, laundry, living, dining, kitchen and butlers. Has anyone done this with Arden??? Would love any tips on how I can get this done after frame rather than after handover.
They’ve just told me I can’t have inslab heating but I wasn’t clear about why (they told me this after a very long day in our tender meeting with them, and I couldn’t be bothered asking why - I just wanted to get out of there 😂). I vaguely think it was to do with making the height of the slab too high.
Anyway - any words of wisdom or experiences would be greatly appreciated.
Thanks!
steph73
Hi
I’m building with Arden and really want polished concrete floors in my hallway, laundry, living, dining, kitchen and butlers. Has anyone done this with Arden??? Would love any tips on how I can get this done after frame rather than after handover.
They’ve just told me I can’t have inslab heating but I wasn’t clear about why (they told me this after a very long day in our tender meeting with them, and I couldn’t be bothered asking why - I just wanted to get out of there 😂). I vaguely think it was to do with making the height of the slab too high.
Anyway - any words of wisdom or experiences would be greatly appreciated.
Thanks!

I hope you have got the answer -
Related
13/06/2023
Kitchen floors

Old Home Restoration / Renovation

Awesome, I can do that. Thanks mate.

25/09/2023
Epoxy floors in living area

General Discussion

That would be great -Thank you.

You are here