Join Login
Building ForumFlooring & Floor Covering

Wood Look Tiles, Decor question

Page 1 of 1
Hi,

I am in the process of building and am thinking about the wood look tiles (honey colour) for my flooring.

What are some general do's and don'ts in terms of decorating i.e wall colour, furniture colour?

We have a buffet unit which is also a honey/wood colour and am thinking it might not look good if we have similar looking flooring?

Thanks guys!
I have been wondering the same thing!
I think it would be too much if they are both same color but you could use a different tone blonde timber look tile..

Binx77
Hi,

I am in the process of building and am thinking about the wood look tiles (honey colour) for my flooring.

What are some general do's and don'ts in terms of decorating i.e wall colour, furniture colour?

We have a buffet unit which is also a honey/wood colour and am thinking it might not look good if we have similar looking flooring?

Thanks guys!

I just stumbled across these and I think they look really good. http://www.nationaltiles.com.au/product ... ttern=1065

I'd like to see a picture of them in a full room though.
Related
7/06/2023
Radiant or Convection Wood Fire

Heating, Cooling & Insulation

We are tossing up between a Jarrahdale radiant wood fire (the Pioneer) and a convection wood fire (Innovator or Countryman) but cannot decide on which type of wood fire is…

16/11/2023
Plaster meets wood - how to fill

Building A New House

yeah i couldnt picture it issue either, but i could clearly picture what they were doing wrong haha

29/09/2023
What did this fireplace look like and restoration suggestion

General Discussion

No the fireplace doesn’t work. It’s been enclosed. I’m not sure what was removed, as it was done quite some time ago - well before what I can see with photos online…

You are here
Building ForumFlooring & Floor Covering
Home
Pros
Forum