Join Login
Building ForumFlooring & Floor Covering

Classen laminate flooring, anyone used it before??

Page 1 of 1
Hi, we are currently looking at installing aprox 100sqms of laminate flooring in our new home. We had liked the look and quality of the quick-step but have found the classen is stocked by onlinefloorwarehouse in perth and it's half the price, apparently it's German made and is a high end product in Europe but I'm having trouble finding reviews. Just wondering if anyone has used this product?
We tried it on our main bedroom, I like that it's easy to install (tap click instead of pull). So far it seems to be OK, not really a high traffic area. We leave an off-cut outside under the rain to see how does it stand against water, the sealed side didn't show any swelling and the cut side swell but not as much as expected, I should have taken a picture.
We're planning to use it for our new house (approx 130sqm) but they don't have the color and thickness we like without v-groove. All 10mm come with v-groove, we're a little bit worried about cleaning the v-groove.
Related
25/11/2023
Laminate flooring and curved brick hearth

Flooring & Floor Covering

Just about completed a renovation project and hit a small issue that we didn’t see We have laminate floors now where we had tiles before (turned out it was actually 2…

19/07/2023
Feedback requested from anyone that's used Pentablock

Landscape & Garden Design

As title suggests, looking at using the interlocking Pentablock stacked stone products to replace failing timber retaining…

26/07/2023
Builder used the wrong concrete mix

Building A New House

there is only 20% difference in concrete strength between 20 mpa and 25 mpa, so check with your engineer first if it fits his calculation tolerances. There are ways to…

You are here
Building ForumFlooring & Floor Covering
Home
Pros
Forum