Join Login
Building ForumFlooring & Floor Covering

What's the average price for quality bamboo in Perth?

Page 1 of 1
How much is average for 1 meter square of bamboo in Perth? Which companies do you recommend have the best quality bamboo?

Cheers,
We are going use Bamboozle but can only go on what I have read so far as we are not at this stage yet.
The reviews have been good.
Good stuff like ARC or Embelton shouldn't cost more than $90sq. Less if you're doing 50-60sq+. Don't go cheap with Bamboo, you'll pay the price later!
Thank you so much! That's very helpful
We used Bamboozle on our last build, from memory it was around $127/SQM (this was back in 2007). Couldn't fault them in any way, loved the floor and will be getting it again.
My parents have bamboozle in their house and love it, I am thinking of going for the same in my house.
Bamboozle +1
+[

Related
2/05/2024
Ceiling Joist/s Timber quality Question

General Discussion

It's MGP 10 which means every length has been machine graded to it's specified engineered strength. It may not look pretty and if you where hand picking your timbers you…

18/09/2023
Home loan and landscaping change in price

Home Finance

Hi, you've probably already resolved this, however, Commbank will probably pay the funds to you after you send evidence the work is done regardless the change in the quotes.

18/07/2023
Unusual Delays and Significant Price Increase During Pre-con

Building A New House

Just to makea point about this, an approach that some people have found sucessful in negotiating these rises down, Is to provide some workings to the builder, specifying…

You are here
Building ForumFlooring & Floor Covering
Home
Pros
Forum