Join Login
Building ForumFlooring & Floor Covering

Verdura Bamboo - Sandy colour

Page 1 of 1
Hi guys

I'm new to this board. I'm deciding on the bamboo flooring colours. I'm sure this is one of the hot topics.

I've bought a off-the-plan house, which makes a little hard to decide because I don't have any place I can take the sample board to compare. So I'm hoping to get some feedback from other people about this particular colour and brand of bamboo flooring I'm considering. I have searched the forum for anyone who has used Verdura Bamboo Sandy colour but came back with not many results. So thought I'd post some questions:

1) Does anyone have any feedback/review for Verdura's bamboo range? (e.g. quality and durability)
2) If anyone has a photo of Verdura Bamboo Sandy floor, please share. I'm really interested to find out how it'd look.
3) My other option is Embelton Bamboo Coffee. Anyone has installed this? If yes, any feedback?

Any info/advice will be much appreciated.
Thanks heaps.
Related
30/06/2023
kitchen bench in very light colour?

Kitchen Corner

Hi - thanks for your reply. Yes I think 'Ill go for whitish with very speckly bits rather than pure white something like this. PS was actually 2008 I built the…

8/07/2023
Variation in white tile colour

Renovation + Home Improvement

Looking for advice on whether this variation in tile colour is acceptable. The large tile on the left was used in my main bathroom renovation 1 year ago. My ensuite…

13/09/2023
decoration and colour questions

Interior Decorating Lounge

Thanks for that! Yeah, I was thinking timber front door.

You are here
Building ForumFlooring & Floor Covering
Home
Pros
Forum