Join Login
Building ForumFlooring & Floor Covering

Rugs in Melbourne?

Page 1 of 1
Hey all,

Any recommendations for a good place to buy rugs from in Melbourne? I'm looking for modern wool rugs. Don't want to spend a fortune. Have seen some online, but would prefer to get them in person so I can check them out.

Any suggestions? Northern, western and inner city suburbs preferable, but will travel for a bargain!!
There is a large rug shop on Old Geelong Rd Hoppers Crossing. It is in the shopping area on the bend from Forsyth Rd.
I just bought some off Catchoftheday after my parents got one last year - it georeous! Really pleased with the outcome. But if I was after something with a pattern or where matching was important then I'd be with you about a shop.
One of the best places for rugs is Behruz Studio. But it won't be a bargain. Just go to see what is current in fantastic contemporary rug making so that you can make a comparison. It's a magical place but then I collect rugs (antique and new) so I'm slightly biased.

They are located here:1509 Malvern Rd, Glen Iris, Melbourne - (03) 9824 8156
Their website has gone a bit odd - you just see rugs but no info. I'll put it here anyway.
http://www.behruzstudio.com/#

Jane
danny girl
Hey all,

Any recommendations for a good place to buy rugs from in Melbourne? I'm looking for modern wool rugs. Don't want to spend a fortune. Have seen some online, but would prefer to get them in person so I can check them out.

Any suggestions? Northern, western and inner city suburbs preferable, but will travel for a bargain!!

To decor my new home I have searched so many online stores but didn't find any store according to my need.

Actually, I was searching for Morrocan Shaggy Rugs for my kid's room as there are heavy winters in Melbourne, Australia and I wanted to keep my kids warm during their play time.

So I explored Palaceonstreet.com, which was a really amazing website they have almost everything you need to decor your home. They have the unique collection with traditional touch which makes this website unique.
Related
25/06/2023
Security system and cameras recommendation - Melbourne

Building A New House

It's all about wireless, self install now. The cost/benefit of wired setups for the house are no longer what they used to be. Lots of wireless options. Eufy, Arlo and…

1/08/2023
Double glazed sliding door recomendations? (Melbourne)

Windows & Doors

I’m in a similar position except I’m after sliding 3 stacking doors. I am on a second-story apartment of which the balcony would not adequately fit any bi-fold or…

6/07/2023
CUSTOM BUILDER RECOMMENDATIONS WESTERN MELBOURNE

Building A New House

Hello, we can help you please get in contact 0421019219 thank you

You are here
Building ForumFlooring & Floor Covering
Home
Pros
Forum