Join Login
Building ForumFlooring & Floor Covering

Bamboo Flooring in Perth

Page 1 of 1
Hi All,

We would like to get bamboo flooring throughout our living areas, I was hoping for some recommendations of where to get it from in Perth?

At the moment the best product seems to be from Style Flooring.

Cheers
Dan
Hello Dan

The best places to get bamboo flooring from are companies who actually import the bamboo flooring themself.
The top two companies that do this in Perth are ***************************** these two companies have the same brand of bamboo flooring.
The style flooring company in perth went under.
we just imported our compressed bamboo from china worked out to $45.00 a metre here thats landed so about 30-45 dollars cheaper than buying it here never buy any bamboo flooring that isnt compressed as it will mark very very easily I will post pics once it has been layed in a week or two!!
If I had of joined this forum a few weeks ago we probably could of imported you some lol, I have done alot of research on bamboo flooring and there are soooo many types( strand woven,Vertically etc,, carbonised etc.... was a big task we ended up getting carbonised verticaly compressed in natural colour unbelievable how tough it is as soon as we got it home i did the scratch tests and I was very impressed!!
franky,

Sounds good would like to see the pictures! How long did it take to have the bamboo delivered?

Cheers
Dan
Related
6/07/2023
Hebel Flooring PLUS Insulation or Not?

General Discussion

1000000% definitely add insulation. I have in my home and it makes a big difference minimising sound transfer. Insulation is pretty cheap and definitely worth it

6/07/2023
Engineered Timber Flooring Vs Solid Timber

General Discussion

Engineering timber is certainly a less fuss option, times cheaper to supply and install and better withstands humidity.

8/07/2023
Need help with flooring options

Flooring & Floor Covering

Hi there, I'm a conplete newbie to this, but I'm looking to put a floor down in my 6x9m shed. It's currently sitting on a 100mm thick concrete perimeter (dirt floor…

You are here
Building ForumFlooring & Floor Covering
Home
Pros
Forum