Join Login
Building ForumFlooring & Floor Covering

Cleaning Polished Porcelain Floor Tiles

Page 1 of 1
What is the best way to wash polished porcelain floor tiles? Is it okay just to use some warm water and disinfectant? Or does this affect the seal? These tiles are apparently nano pre-sealed.
Thanks
Vanessa
I find a capful of metho to be very good, it stops them from looking streaky and removes the grime.
Microfibre floor mop. "Aquamix Concentrated Stone & Tile Cleaner" a tiny amount in some HOT water. Mop over leaving a light film. Then rinse the m/f mop clean with wateronly and mop over again (to rinse & remove the first solution & soiling). Then let it air dry before use, or go over with a clean dry towel to recover moisture.
Related
3/06/2024
clean outdoor porcelain tiles

Outdoor Living

I’ve just had some outdoor textured porcelain tiles installed, and they’re already getting a bit dirty from all the trees and leaves that are around. I’m looking at…

2/05/2024
Cleaning

Outdoor Living

Yep, efflorescence as mentioned above. You could look to clean it with a "acid" based cleaner and then seal with a penetrating sealer. This may not stop it entirely but…

15/06/2024
Travertine pool pavers cleaning

Paving & Concreting

I’m after some advice about how to go about cleaning 600x400mmx30 thick filled premium pavers. My large pool paving project has gone rather slow over the months my…

You are here
Building ForumFlooring & Floor Covering
Home
Pros
Forum