Join Login
Building ForumWindow Furnishings

Vertical blind for sliding doors

Page 3 of 3
The blinds are set about 5 mm from the far end of the reveal. So you have 110 mm left over. So even 100 mm blinds should be inset by 10 mm from the plane of the plaster.
Yeah, but I have some protruding handles on some of the windows, and a hugely protruding handle and centre bar on the sliding doors (: ... otherwise, our reveals seem to be on the larger side ...
I hope I'll let you know soon how it all fits

I should have just bought the ready made rollers from Spotlight for almost all of our windows!! at 50% off, they would still be cheaper and carry much less stress

When the day comes to replace the verticals (which seems to be in only several years!), I think I'd need to seriously consider that!
kexkez
we've just been putting up with it for the past 5 months. Drawing the blind by hand and twisting the little section when we want to rotate the blind. Luckily it's been winter so we haven't been going in and out of the door that much. But it is frustating and it is the doorway to our alfresco. Most of the time we leave the blind partly open.

The weights in ours are fully sewn in.

very good idea, thanks, i had the same problem with my vertical blinds, but we just replaced it to the others
Related
15/06/2023
Sliding doors

Windows & Doors

We are looking for sliding doors which are 5 metres tall. There are a few European options. Any manufacturers in Australia or distributors?

5/09/2023
Sliding doors direction

General Discussion

Pls help! The black marks show where our outdoor entertaining area would be along side of house as we have an irregular backyard and want to make use of the side as…

You are here
Building ForumWindow Furnishings
Home
Pros
Forum