Join Login
Building ForumSoft Furnishings

New cushion fills for my sofa seats and back - Perth

Page 1 of 1
Hello, I am new here and in Perth. My sofas need new filler cushions for the seats and the backs. The covers are zip on so just need the new cushions. Where in perth sells these. In UK lots of places sell different types from foam to feather to dacron wrapped foam. I am struggling to find where to buy decor items in Perth. I google but to no avail.

Also looking for upholstery fabrics and possibly upholsterer. Just recovering some lounge occasional chairs - no structural work to be done on them - just new covering.

Help a newbie please?
Related
5/08/2023
What is the minimum side/back setbacks for small lots?

Building A New House

My land is 260m2 (10m x 26m) located in claymore NSW. Under campbelltown council. I know in general the following setbacks would apply ground floor side setback =…

1/01/2024
Back-flow Prevention Valve ?

Building A New House

Good luck with it. I don't know what the cost of a nice bidet seat with a 25mm air gap will be but you are obviously deducting the cost of a RPZ valve and its…

27/03/2024
Vertical Garden Kitchen splash back design

General Discussion

Our Bondi Greenwall was impressive from day one with advanced lush plants to provide a wow factor to this recently renovated living area. The boundary was less than 1…

You are here
Building ForumSoft Furnishings
Home
Pros
Forum