Join Login
Building ForumSoft Furnishings

Recommendations for window furnishing quotes? Competitive $?

Page 1 of 1
Hi there

We are nearing the stage to think about window furnishings. I have one quote through our builder and wanted to get another two to compare price.

Does anyone have any recommendations on companies that are good on price? I have seen so many ads on the TV, I wondered what Vista or Victory may be like?

Any help appreciated.

Thanks
Rach
GreenSnake
Does anyone have any recommendations on companies that are good on price? I have seen so many ads on the TV, I wondered what Vista or Victory may be like?
Hi Rach, for some solid advice, you really need to share more info, like where abouts you are for starters, and what type of window furnishings you are after
Thanks Erin! 'Tis all new to me

Okay, let me clarify - we are building in Gisborne, VIC and are wanting a combo of -

Plantation Shutters
Roller blinds with block out or sunscreen (double rollers)
Panel Blinds (possibly)
Heavy curtain with full block out for Theatre room

Thanks
hey i looked at http://www.cheapa-blinds.com.au they have plantation shutters that I am looking at getting. they look like they are in QLD but i dont think its much to sydney. You would have to install yourself...i'm willing to save a buck these renos are expensive! lol

also check out blindswarehouse.com.au for shutter blinds and roller blinds, I got them for a investment property and only cost $1000 and was quoted way more! but again you need to install your self...hope this helps!
Related
18/06/2023
Facade pillar tiling costs and recommendations in sydney

Building A New House

Looking to tile the facade pillars rather than rendering. Builder is quoting 2500$ laying cost for upto 10msq. The 2 pillars come to be 16msq. So laying costs are 5000$…

6/07/2023
CUSTOM BUILDER RECOMMENDATIONS WESTERN MELBOURNE

Building A New House

Hello, we can help you please get in contact 0421019219 thank you

21/05/2024
Landscaping recommendations in Melbourne for New Build

Landscape & Garden Design

Yes, I was happy with the work, bar a few small things. Overall, communication could have been better though. However, I found them reliable and did good work at a…

You are here
Building ForumSoft Furnishings
Home
Pros
Forum