Join Login
Building ForumSoft Furnishings

What colour macrosuede for dining chairs ?

Page 2 of 2
Southies
flagstaffIV
I'm sure you can use eggplant somewhere else?
mmmm

You could do a purple table runner??? Candles??? Vase????
Oh I love both.
sorry. I say if you want to be safe go Olive, if you want to be brave go Eggplant. (Mmmm both foods aren't they??
).
I think the Eggplant is gorgeous personally, but I love the Olive just as much, but I think you will go the Olive. Yeah. that was a really helpful post themax
good suggestion flagstaffIV

themax
Oh I love both.
sorry. I say if you want to be safe go Olive, if you want to be brave go Eggplant. (Mmmm both foods aren't they??
).
I think the Eggplant is gorgeous personally, but I love the Olive just as much, but I think you will go the Olive. Yeah. that was a really helpful post themax

Any further along with the choice Southies?
The hues in Oak wood furniture is naturally enhanced with olive leather or fabric.

You will see this in formal lounges and offices. It is a timeless match that is familiar to the senses.

I would definitely use the olive green colour with your dark oak wood dining chairs.
themax
Any further along with the choice Southies?

I'll probably go with olive TM.....& use purple/eggplant accessories. I adore eggplant ( thanks Mish
) but I'm sure I will get sick of it after the novelty wears off
& I sure can't afford to re-cover the chairs at a whim

THanks Spa Matz.........I agree.
themax
, but I think you will go the Olive. Yeah. that was a really helpful post themax

Oh now how did I guess that? My Crystal ball must have had good reception that day....

I think you will be happy with that.
Ooh Southies, completely OT, but I'm itching to get my hands on that table of yours and do a makeover. Darker stain, some beeswax ...or maybe Danish oil...
and perhaps antique white on the legs, just for a contrast...or whatever white you've used for your trims. Maybe even black, to tie in with your coffee table.
Hmm, perhaps not...

I'm about as much help as themax.... I like both colours too, BTW.
kek, if you were 'round the corner, I'd say "come on over" & give it a go
Ah, you just need to have a bit of confidence and get stuck into it. What's the worst that can happen?
................I can wreck a solid timber table that won't get replaced
Just means more shopping!!
........not with a DH like mine
Related
15/11/2023
Kitchen living Dining

General Discussion

Can anyone suggest a house layout where the kitchen-dining - living runs the length across the rear of the house left to right where our best view will be we…

8/06/2023
Paint colour help please

General Discussion

Thankyou so much 😀 I've decided on White on white for doors and trims, White on white 50% on ceiling and Mt buller for walls. Fingers crossed it will look OK 😀

You are here
Building ForumSoft Furnishings
Home
Pros
Forum