Join Login
Building ForumBuying Land

Buying Titled Land

Page 1 of 1
Hi Everyone,

I have been looking for a Land and House Package in North (Melbourne). I visited some of the builders but most of them couldn't find a land to suit my budget in the location I am interested. In between one of the builder contacted me to inform that one of his agents got few Titled lands and the price is 30-50K less compared to current selling price of the developer (Most of the lots have been already sold in this estate)

I have been asked to put an offer as soon as possible. As a first time buyer, I am bit clue less and much appreciate your advise on following..

1. What all things should I check before choosing a land.
2. Should I need to get the get the land evaluated before putting the offer?
3. As this is a titled land, is there anything I need to be cautious of?
I like titled blocks because you can start building straight away.

The question is why is the block left?

Is it a bad shape, poor orientation (see Block orientation) or has it got an inconvenient easement that means the area to build is smaller than the block size would suggest.
Related
31/07/2023
Buying untitled land for a development

Buying Land

Yeah I don't know why I came to a forum. Place is full of wierdos/pedos thought internet may help but I suppose I'll try my luck with someone in person. Cheers. I tried…

11/08/2023
Landscape backyard on a slope land

Landscape & Garden Design

Need advice on the backyard plan above. Should I excavate and cut all of the dirt to level with the house slab or semi-excavate as per photo above? Both left and right…

14/09/2023
New house land/slab drainage?

General Discussion

Thanks for the heads up mate, greatly appreciated 👍

You are here
Building ForumBuying Land
Home
Pros
Forum