Join Login
Building ForumBuying Land

Need advice for buy a land in Truganina

Page 1 of 1
Hi, now I hard to make decisions to buy a land between elements estate and Mt Atkinson. Please advice me which one better to buy. One land in element the land size is 442m2 and in Mt Atkinson land size is 400m2. The price in element higher 20,000. But I confuse where is higher valuations.and which one can be start to build house sooner. Someone have experience and knowledge about it please help me the advice pls
Few of my friends bought in Mt Atkinson. There were unprecedented demand in this area when few lots were offered 2018. Market seems bit quiet now.
I am also thinking to buy one at Mt Atkinson after reading more about the proposed infrastructure for this area. Keen to hear others feedback.
hi, if you have any enquiry about home and land packages in truganina, please give me a quick call now 0406984901. i just got a best offer that could be gone. you dont even have to worry, just give a friendly call and find out why you will want the land too.
A very important thing to consider is your home's orientation, & hence your block's orientation. This will have a huge impact on your home's comfort, & on your future heating/cooling bills.

You want to choose a block where you can easily design a home with your living areas facing north. These will be light & bright, warmer in winter & cooler in summer (shaded by appropriate length eaves).

Learn more about orientation, & passive design, at this brilliant government website,

https://www.yourhome.gov.au/passive-design
Thamtran2511
Hi, now I hard to make decisions to buy a land between elements estate and Mt Atkinson. Please advice me which one better to buy. One land in element the land size is 442m2 and in Mt Atkinson land size is 400m2. The price in element higher 20,000. But I confuse where is higher valuations.and which one can be start to build house sooner. Someone have experience and knowledge about it please help me the advice pls

Hey Tham

Have you decided on your land yet?

If I was you, I would definitely go Mt Atkinson
Hello,

Have you bought land in Mt Atkinson? If you have, would like to find out more about the area pls

Thanks
Interested in knowing this too.
Related
3/05/2024
Seeking Advice: House and Land Package on Subdivision Proper

General Discussion

I'm based in Adelaide and I'm considering purchasing a house and land package from Weeks Homes. I found a deal that looks good, but there's a complication: the land isn't…

24/10/2023
Need advice - vinyl over kitchen tiles

General Discussion

Levelling compound Ardit is the best but buy a bag of sand and make sand dam to protect your wood floor

29/10/2023
Need Subfloor Advice for a new build!

Building A New House

XCEM Alpha flooring seems to relatively new and I could not found any reviews. Have you or someone you know have used it and would recommend over other subfloor options?…

You are here
Building ForumBuying Land
Home
Pros
Forum