Join Login
Building ForumBuying Land

Waratah estate - land under valued

Page 1 of 1
We are currently waiting for our land to title in the Warath estate in Mickleham but a few weeks ago it was valued and has come back 30k less than the developers asking price.

Has anyone else had this issue? Apparently there are 20-25 of us building in this estate and none of the valuations have come back near the purchase price. They are all below in a range of 30-60k

All the developer keeps asking is if we can put in more money to make up for the short fall which we can’t.

We have been told that because our contract is not subject to finance they can cancel it if they want to and keep our deposit which I’m not too sure is 100% true. Does anyone know about this?

Has anyone else been in this situation and if so what have you done?
Related
12/06/2023
Driveway works under a CDC

Renovation + Home Improvement

I want to build a bigger driveway (without a nature strip) than has been approved under my CDC. I’ve also had a DA approved to build a deck. It looks like I can do this…

22/06/2023
Joists under shower tray

General Discussion

Hi All, about to commence a bathroom renovation and need some advice on subfloor works. Current subfloor is hardwood T&G floorboards on 90x45 joists, but intention is to…

7/07/2023
Mounting wireless camera under eaves

General Discussion

Update from me! Couldn't find the trimmer - not sure if there isn't one simply because the eave is so narrow. Went ahead with the spring toggles and it all worked out…

You are here
Building ForumBuying Land
Home
Pros
Forum