Join Login
Building ForumBuying Land

Marsden Park Elara and Newpark?

Page 1 of 1
Hello all,

I am just passing by

Thanks your sharing information in all other topics. I wish to please have help from lovely expert advice. I ask questions in other topic but think I will create my own discussion.

I am looking at two lot in Marsden Park. Once for Elara and other once for Newpark!

My friend buy in Elara for $388,000 for 300m2. When it's valued by bank it has value of $350,000! She and her husband try another bank approval and has vakue of $350,000 same!

What is bank strategy? My friend and her husband think the big 4 main banks work together to make their value lower. How can they both have low valuations and match for same value? Maybe suspicious. May be it's unfair?

I meet other families as I visit the Newpark and meet this nice family yesterday who bought in Newpark recent for $380,000. 300m2 block. Bank valuation come in at $360,000. But this is Newpark and can't be right? I said maybe banks are unfair but they said other side of the story - developers and vendors are selling land in Marsden Park and Box Hill overprice. Desperit to sell wgich also explains many spexial discount.

Can anyone help discover valuation before signing the contract? What can we do if we buy the land but the valuation is less than we signing the contract?

I have pre approvak ready. Seeking to buy in Marsden Park, Glenwood or Kellyville area. I live currently in Kellyville Ridge.

Marsden Park is cheaper option so I am paying attention to it but need to hear from other people experience.

I meet team at Elara stockland who are very friendly. I meet Peter at Newpark who is very rude. Not proffesional. Many points to consider with Marsden Park purchase.

Many thanks for participation.

Warm regard.
Hi Harshit,
this is ken. are you looking to buy any land, I bought a land one street behind the lake(very goog location) in stgae 2, 320sq meters, 10 meters frontage. but I do not think I can afford it now, want to sell with discounted price, are you interested in contacting me ?

regards

ken
plaster&tiling
Hi Harshit,
this is ken. are you looking to buy any land in new park, I bought a land one street behind the lake(very goog location) in stgae 2, 320sq meters, 10 meters frontage. but I do not think I can afford it now, want to sell with discounted price, are you interested in contacting me at 0434287706?

regards

ken

Hello dear Ken

Maybe we can discuss this as I am interested for lands.

I will call you. Sorry for mine English third language but easier for me to discuss with messsage or email as some seller that non Indian is hard to communicate with. So I like to message you privately.

Thank you for your kind message.

I look forward. Thanks.
I buy two lot.

1 buy in Kellyville from family friend selll me good deal.

1 buy for my daughter in Box Hill. It was good discount.
plaster&tiling
Hi Harshit,
this is ken. are you looking to buy any land in new park, I bought a land one street behind the lake(very goog location) in stgae 2, 320sq meters, 10 meters frontage. but I do not think I can afford it now, want to sell with discounted price, are you interested in contacting me at 0434287706?

regards

ken

Hey Ken - did you end up selling your land?
Harshit
I buy two lot.

1 buy in Kellyville from family friend selll me good deal.

1 buy for my daughter in Box Hill. It was good discount.

Hey Harshit - which builder did you use for your Kellyville build and your daugther's Box Hill build?

Did you use an IBI (independent building inspector)? If yes, which one was it?

For the 2 land plots - what was the size and how much did you end up paying in AUD$ for each one (if you care to share those details)?
Related
11/03/2024
Renovation - swapping kitchen and bathroom and other fix ups

Renovation + Home Improvement

I recently went through a similar renovation and move scenario when updating our family home. We also swapped some rooms around and tackled a major…

3/06/2023
Tender and Roof Colours

General Discussion

Hey. Head to a metal and decide on which profile you will use first. Profiles with larger corrugations can greatly change the appearance of the color in different…

You are here
Building ForumBuying Land
Home
Pros
Forum