Join Login
Building ForumBuying Land

Seymour Road Ropes Crossing

Page 1 of 1
Hey yea i too bought a 3 bed room appartment and struggle to find answers on whats goin on
Hey yea i bought it in 2015 from trifalga aswell spoke to them in january this year they said they were startin in feb but obviously not
Then two weeks ago spoke to them and said it is having another two 6 week delay
They are probably waiting for the sunset clause, the land would have increased in value since then. Has the development been approved? Some developers make changes to the plans to get extra yield etc. You could always check the online DA tracking on Council's website to see if the developer has lodged amended plans etc as it seems you are not getting anything from them.
Thanks for the info
According to my conveyencer its completly illegal for them to wait out a clause then sell it again for a higher price anyway.
Unfortunately, it happens, it depends on the fine print of the contract. If they are selling of the plans they may be waiting to sell a certain percentage as they may need the capital to start building. No harm in checking DA tracking, it may or may not show anything..
Hey I imran suhail have you heard anything about the block in currently negotiating leaving the contract
Yes Matt Wildman, I believe it has now been passed onto Paul Abazzi at Laing and simmons, ropes crossing.

I purchased in 'Bravo' building in 2016. If you look around ropes now the property market has dropped. 2 bed apartments 2 bath and 2 car space are going for 450K. also 4 bedroom townhouses for 500K. So I believe our apartments wont have any growth unfortunately.

I believe Mat is wanting his money for his work with the project but given the time frame must be asking more then the Vendor is willing to pay at this stage as they are not obliged too.

My question here is I am well aware on the extension of a sunset clause HOWEVER how can you extend a sunset clause when the project has not commenced at all

Extension of sunset clauses I believe for a period of 6 months is purely for finish offs : Gardens, final touches ETC.

if Not started by December how can a 12-14month build stated by them apply to the extension of a sunset clause????

Rob
buying an unfinished home is always a risk. has to be very careful and speak with lowyers/
Finally got my deposit refunded after 4 years with additional $500. these people should be hanged.
Related
18/01/2024
Terry road box hill

General Discussion

I brought terry road box hill in June 2022 House was meant to be completed Nov 2023 That did not happen I had to chase them so much to the land Registration and…

You are here
Building ForumBuying Land
Home
Pros
Forum