Join Login
Building ForumBuying Land

Eden Gardens Box Hill NSW

Page 1 of 1
Hi All
We have just paid a holding deposit on a home and land package at Eden Gardens Box Hill. However when we started going through past details, etc about Boundary Road at Box Hill we are now in doubt as to whether there will be any future Flood threats in the area. Eden park adjoins Hills of Carmel blocks in boundary street and hills of Carmel too have blocks of the same height positioning in boundary road. However the block we locked in is closer to boundary road leaving it a bit risky to be flooded by all the water that will be carried by the houses built on the blocks up the hill. There seem to have been little water ponds/catchments on the land that are now covered by the development.

Looking to see whether anyone has any comments about Eden garden at box hill of the boundary road and its potential risk of flood, we still have time to call off on the deal and I m keen that we make the right decision.

Thanks
Related
18/01/2024
Terry road box hill

General Discussion

I brought terry road box hill in June 2022 House was meant to be completed Nov 2023 That did not happen I had to chase them so much to the land Registration and…

16/07/2023
Options for Retaining Wall Sloping Hill

Landscape & Garden Design

Howdy all. I am looking for feedback on what people would do to maximise and make an area as flat as possible. First, out the front of the house is a sloping hill, pretty…

5/04/2024
Eden Brae Homes Feedback

Building A New House

I built with EB back on 2009. Check out this thread on this forum. viewtopic.php?f=31&t=12911&p=154061#p154061 I can't speak for recent expericience however, we had no…

You are here
Building ForumBuying Land
Home
Pros
Forum