Join Login
Building ForumBuying Land

Paramount Box Hill NSW 2765

Page 1 of 1
Hi everyone!

I just thought I would start this topic as I couldn't see any post's on Paramount Box Hill. So on that note, if you have bought land in Stage 1 or 2, come and say hi!

My wife and I managed to snap up a block this week as a sale fell through (stage 2).

Talk soon =)
Hi there,

We have shortlisted the 510sqm ( $569,000) - Stage-2
Which lost# are you holding? Is it same/similar price range?
Thought about the builder or plan yet
?
Please share
Hi there.

So sorry for my delayed reply. I didn't see a message via my inbox!

We secured LOT #1030 ($410,000) @ 305Sq a while back.

Previously from The Ponds - sold our house in April last year: https://www.realestate.com.au/property/ ... s-nsw-2769

Currently renting in Windsor now. Land to register in June 2018, but could be later than that =)

Did you end up purchasing the block?

Feel free to join the Facebook group I created: https://www.facebook.com/groups/ParamountBoxHill/

I did one for The Ponds years ago and it has thousands of residents in it, so this group is only going to be a small one due the the number of homes available. I like that though =)

Cheers,

Will
Hi will
How r u
It's great job u done

I secured lot 1033 (stage 2)
Currently m living in glenwood

Hi Jsingh =)

I'm good thanks how are you?

That's great news! I had my eye on LOT #1033, but they said it was sold (so it was you) =)

Glenwood is nice. Have you been past Paramount recently?

If you have any photo's or information to put on the Facebook group, feel free to post it =)

Talk soon,
Hi will I been one week ago and saw they removing home on 186 old Pitt town road just front of my lot #1033 other stuff is stable there....now stage 3 is on sale
So have u find the builder to build?
Yes I joined that Facebook page

Hi jsingh7986 andwill81
Thanks for sharing details.
Im looking at stage3 now.
I have couple of doubts please help to clarify.

- I noticed the land in paramountboxhill is not flat, its ups and downs - bit uneven.
So when you buy land do they flatten the land/lot for you? Do we pay extra for that? how much appro?
- I am confused in deciding if to buy in paramountboxhill or the gables - i know gables is ~+50k for same size land as
paramountboxhill but the gables is gables, massive facilities/community. Whats your thought during buying in paramountboxhill?
Hi All, a bit late to the party. We purchased lot 1004 (307m2) when they first went on sale. We're very excited.

Couldn't find the Facebook group, is it still up?

Attached photos were taken 10/07/17.

Community group for Paramount in case anyone new would like to join.

Sorry to anyone that posted here and didn't get a reply (rarely check it)

https://www.facebook.com/groups/Paramou ... ment_reply
Hi all. Our block at stage 2 just registered Nov 29. Did you get hit with hefty late settlement? I got caught in the Christmas rush and NY holidays.
chel-c
Hi all. Our block at stage 2 just registered Nov 29. Did you get hit with hefty late settlement? I got caught in the Christmas rush and NY holidays.

Yeah, I did too. I settled early to mid Dec. very frustrating as I was ready to go for pretty much the whole year. A bit harsh considering they were 12 months late on their promise on when it would be registered. Stage 1 btw.
Related
18/01/2024
Terry road box hill

General Discussion

I brought terry road box hill in June 2022 House was meant to be completed Nov 2023 That did not happen I had to chase them so much to the land Registration and…

16/07/2023
Options for Retaining Wall Sloping Hill

Landscape & Garden Design

Howdy all. I am looking for feedback on what people would do to maximise and make an area as flat as possible. First, out the front of the house is a sloping hill, pretty…

8/12/2023
Electrical - Sub distribution box/lighting automation

Building Standards; Getting It Right!

1. optional, you can but normally just use the earth from the main switch board 2. should be enough but the distance determines voltage drop - sparky should work it…

You are here
Building ForumBuying Land
Home
Pros
Forum