Join Login
Building ForumBuying Land

Stage 9 at Willowdale

Page 1 of 1
Hi everyone,

Do you guys have latest info how stage 9 in Willowdale going? I guess you guys are looking/finalising with your tender too. Would really appreciate if you can share info re: stage 9 and building loop holes. (Im building with Casaview)

Thanks!!!
Anyone planning to start building soon on Willowdale 9C-Dipodium Avenue?
My block got register last month.
I am building with Metricon
I am in 9A, just off Commissioner dr. hoping to start building by Oct. I have 250 sq. small block but should be enough for our busy lifestyle.
Hi All,

We have a Whatsapp group created for all future Stage9 residents. If you wish to join the group, please send me a PM with your mobile number and name and I shall add you to the group.

krishhd
Hi All,

We have a Whatsapp group created for all future Stage9 residents. If you wish to join the group, please send me a PM with your mobile number and name and I shall add you to the group.

Can i join? I'm on stage 9B.

Hi I’m on commissioners drice 9b. Are you able to add me as well?
Izzysyd
Hi I’m on commissioners drice 9b. Are you able to add me as well?
please PMme your mobile no

comwiz_y2k
krishhd
Hi All,

Can i join? I'm on stage 9B.

please PM me your mobile no

Related
20/06/2023
Pre-construction stage- Variations taking 6+ weeks to comple

General Discussion

The fastest thing a builder will do is bank your cheque, those systems work perfectly with lightning speed, everything else is slow burn. Just the way it is.

20/12/2023
Theft and Vandalism at lock up stage

General Discussion

sure. its the builders problem.

25/03/2024
Job sequences in fixing and fit-off stage

Building A New House

Thanks for much mate. I see that you do cabinets before flooring. For timber flooring, for most parts it's fine because it's got base plates, and for door jabs you can…

You are here
Building ForumBuying Land
Home
Pros
Forum