Join Login
Building ForumBuying Land

Land Titles Perth?

Page 1 of 1
Maybe a silly question.... but.... with land titles in Perth, do they all get organised through the same place Landcorp in Midland? As I was wondering if some people in Wattle Grove for instance - they are saying July now for titles..... we are thinking of buying in South Guildford, they are saying titles in Oct/Nov... if Wattle Grove is delayed would other areas be the same?
All titles are processed through Landgate in Midland. The issue of Titles for new subdivisions all depend on the Developers, Surveyors, West Australian Planning Commission, Banks etc and at what stage all the documentation and clearances are at for that subdivision. A delay in one subdivision should not effect another if they are different owners unless a title for a later stage is delayed in an earlier stage of the same subdivision. Hope I haven't confused you!!! Good luck!!
Delays in one development won't effect another development - but I have read a lot that say titles are often delayed, so I would plan for that. I know our builder did warn us that delays are likely.
Related
29/01/2024
Building with Status Residential Perth, Yeah Nah?

Building A New House

What is your feedback of Status residential please ?

19/09/2023
Perth premium builders

Building A New House

You could try Marc homes (Giorgi) and Urbane

You are here
Building ForumBuying Land
Home
Pros
Forum