Join Login
Building ForumBuying Land

Fraser rise estates

Page 1 of 1
Hi all! First home buyer here looking to purchase a land in Fraser rise (westwood/aspire). I wanted to ask a few things for those who built their homes already in this suburb:
-did the land titled on the target time?
-how was the soil?
-did the valuation of your house and land matched the purchase price?

Thank you!
Arleness
Hi all! First home buyer here looking to purchase a land in Fraser rise (westwood/aspire). I wanted to ask a few things for those who built their homes already in this suburb:
-did the land titled on the target time?
-how was the soil?
-did the valuation of your house and land matched the purchase price?

Thank you!

I am in a same boat, would like to know the answers.
I feel like you don’t get much answers in this forums.
If you don’t mind may I ask which estate you think is better among aspire and westwood? I am more leaning toward westwood.
I personally liked westwood better because their 350sqm is 10-15k cheaper. Also, westwood has sold out all other stages and now selling lands which will title on end of 2021 while aspire has titled lands with no owners. i am not sure if that is a good or bad thing.
my first choice is true north greenvale or stockland mt aiken but their lands sell so quick whenever they release. true north greenvale thread here seems all the lands matched the purchase price on valuation.
Yea, not much review here from Fraser rise suburb
Related
6/02/2024
Property Boundaries in New Estates

General Discussion

The setback from the kerb is 4m. It is council land to provide an area for services like sewer main, gas mains, water mains, underground power or poles for overhead power,…

You are here
Building ForumBuying Land
Home
Pros
Forum