Join Login
Building ForumBuying Land

Buying land in Kellyville

Page 1 of 1
Hi guys,

I've recently moved to Kellyville from Westmead and I'm really liking it here - I'm thinking about buying a land to build (me and wife are selling our investment properties to get some cash).

Does anyone know where to get a land around 12.5m wide and suitable for a 30-35 square 2 storey house? I tried realestate.com.au but they don't tell you about the price or location.

It's our first time building/buying land, so any advice is welcome

Thanks
B
toughgamer
Hi guys,

I've recently moved to Kellyville from Westmead and I'm really liking it here - I'm thinking about buying a land to build (me and wife are selling our investment properties to get some cash).

Does anyone know where to get a land around 12.5m wide and suitable for a 30-35 square 2 storey house? I tried realestate.com.au but they don't tell you about the price or location.

Thanks
B

Good luck. We bought an unregistered block in Enclave North Kellyville which was 400sqm and planning a 30sq house. Cost was $690k. For a similar block in Saltwater (due to register now) was $740k.

There are limited releases left. Try approaching Opens Property to see what they have. Otherwise you will need to investigate Box Hill if you are ok with the distance from City/Parramatta.

Cheers,
Noel
nozzle
toughgamer
Hi guys,

Thanks
B

Good luck. We bought an unregistered block in Enclave North Kellyville which was 400sqm and planning a 30sq house. Cost was $690k. For a similar block in Saltwater (due to register now) was $740k.

There are limited releases left. Try approaching Opens Property to see what they have. Otherwise you will need to investigate Box Hill if you are ok with the distance from City/Parramatta.

Cheers,
Noel

Yeah we are actually looking at Box Hill now as the new lands in Kellyville are all under 300m2 might as well live in a shoebox
Related
31/07/2023
Buying untitled land for a development

Buying Land

Yeah I don't know why I came to a forum. Place is full of wierdos/pedos thought internet may help but I suppose I'll try my luck with someone in person. Cheers. I tried…

28/08/2023
Signature at Kellyville

General Discussion

Do not fall in that trap.

5/04/2024
Slab for 424 sqm house in North Kellyville NSW

Building A New House

Petercurtis You able to contact the certifier and get a copy of your structural plans, if they are not in your contract. If your home was approved via CDC then they…

You are here
Building ForumBuying Land
Home
Pros
Forum