Join Login
Building ForumBuying Land

Verdant Hill Tarneit

Page 5 of 11
shekhar313
Tracker1
Aga
As per my conveyancer's email:

"We have received confirmation that the plan of subdivision has now been lodged at Land Victoria. It usually takes approximately 10-20 days for registration, and then settlement is due 14 days thereafter."

I'm also confused who we should believe in.

My broker just wants us to apply the loan asap.

Hi Aga . We received an email. Land is titling on 13 May stage 1 πŸ˜‘πŸ€—

Great news ..Congratulations Tracker1.

Thanks. After that all long exhausting 😩wait finally we are getting there .πŸ˜€
shekhar313
Tracker1
Aga
As per my conveyancer's email:

"We have received confirmation that the plan of subdivision has now been lodged at Land Victoria. It usually takes approximately 10-20 days for registration, and then settlement is due 14 days thereafter."

I'm also confused who we should believe in.

My broker just wants us to apply the loan asap.

Hi Aga . We received an email. Land is titling on 13 May stage 1 πŸ˜‘πŸ€—

Great news ..Congratulations Tracker1.

Hi Guys, Any one got land titled now ? progress for any/first dwelling construction?...Please do share. thanks.
I just received an email this morning. Stages 1&2 have just been titled. Update for Stage 3&4 will be emailed on the 17th of May.
Aga
I just received an email this morning. Stages 1&2 have just been titled. Update for Stage 3&4 will be emailed on the 17th of May.

Yeah , thanks for sharing . I have also got same email for updates....keep sharing.
Have a good weekend.
Will do. Thanks!

Hi Tracker1, can you please confirm if you already received your title?

Thanks!
Aga
Will do. Thanks!

Hi Tracker1, can you please confirm if you already received your title?

Thanks!

Not yet. Hopefully Monday 13/5/19 as per my conveyancer and bank . Will let you know . Thanks
Thanks!
Aga
Thanks!

Hi all . Land is settled. πŸ˜€
Tracker1
Aga
Thanks!

We got confirmation from conveyancer. Stage 1 finaaaaaallllllyyyyyyyyyyy πŸ‘
Tracker1
Tracker1
Aga
Thanks!

We got confirmation from conveyancer. Stage 1 finaaaaaallllllyyyyyyyyyyy πŸ‘

Great news . Awesome πŸ‘ many congratulations once again. Hoping you will be starting construction soon😊
Wow. That's great news!!!

Glad to hear that. Please update us with your build then.

BTW, does anyone have a copy of the standard HIA contract? I need to compare my HIA build contract to the standard one.

I can't find one online.

Thanks a lot for the help.
Aga

BTW, does anyone have a copy of the standard HIA contract? I need to compare my HIA build contract to the standard one.

I can't find one online.

Hi Aga. Do not sign the standard contract . This is how I got tricked last time from my builder . This standard contract is designed by builders for builders. When they say 267 days this build time start from the day from the building permit not from signs the contract and if the building get delays the compensation is a joke . Make sure you add special conditions that works for you . If you both are happy then go ahead . πŸ‘
Thank you, Tracker. So the contract should already include a building permit and a soil report before I sign it?

Thank you.
Aga
Thank you, Tracker. So the contract should already include a building permit and a soil report before I sign it?

Thank you.

Hi Aga . Unfortunately it does not work like that . Make sure you mention to your builder that he must include. Building permit and soil test waiting time in 267 days . If he is confident that he can finish the job within given time you will be safe or you should add reasonable amount as a compensation for rent if build g get delayed because of his management not unforeseen reasons . Hope this helps.
Hi Tracker,

Thank you for the prompt response. This is a great advice. I will ask them to add this in.
Aga

I can't find one online.

Please inbox me too when you get one
Thankyou
Aga
Hi Tracker,

Thank you for the prompt response. This is a great advice. I will ask them to add this in.

I stage three is ready for soc according to council next week
Stage four is still the same no progress
Iv spoken to city west water and verdant hill has still not handed the infra structure as yet and have no idea when they will .
Still for the rest it’s going to be await
I assumed 3&4 together
Thanks for the update, Ver. Verdant Hill Office is supposed to send an email update for Stage 3&4 but haven't received it yet. I emailed Hannah but no reply.
Aga
Thanks for the update, Ver. Verdant Hill Office is supposed to send an email update for Stage 3&4 but haven't received it yet. I emailed Hannah but no reply.

They close at 5 so will await for there update now . We haven’t been called to value the land either
Ver
Aga

They close at 5 so will await for there update now . We haven’t been called to value the land either

Hi all please note . We applied for property info certificate from Wyndham council.reply is they do not have any info regarding g this land . Have to wait a couple
Of months as land data has not provided any info to them . What is going on πŸ₯΄
Related
16/07/2023
Options for Retaining Wall Sloping Hill

Landscape & Garden Design

Howdy all. I am looking for feedback on what people would do to maximise and make an area as flat as possible. First, out the front of the house is a sloping hill, pretty…

18/01/2024
Terry road box hill

General Discussion

I brought terry road box hill in June 2022 House was meant to be completed Nov 2023 That did not happen I had to chase them so much to the land Registration and…

You are here
Building ForumBuying Land
Home
Pros
Forum