Join Login
Building ForumBuying Land

stonefields wollert

Page 5 of 6
Hi Guys , Anything new from Stonefield?

I was in touch with Greg (In October) and he advised as follow:

Still waiting on Council approval to commence Stage 1 works, which is expected within the next couple of weeks. Civil Contractor for Stage 1 has been appointed – Montdami Constructions.

At this point in time, the development schedule is to have Stage 1 titled by mid 2020.

Stage 2 plan approvals should be finalized by Xmas, construction works are likely to commence around April / May next year.

Ill wait ,hopefully something good will happen.

Cheers
Asked Greg for any update yesterday and he emailed me back as follow :

the site is closed down for the holiday period, works will recommence by mid January.

His contact :

[b]Mobile: 0411 876 316
Email:
greg@gblproperty.com[/b]

Can anyone else do the same thing and ask him for update to see what does he come up with?

Thabks
Each time I contacted Greg, he said "the work will commence in couple of weeks". This was the answer, may be since July/August last year. However, Greg seemed to give as much information as possible, I must say.
Cannot see any development work happening in the land. But, a temporary fence is up. A new "Stonefields" banner is up.
Even if they start work today, I am not sure if Stage 1 can be titled by mid 2020.
Work has been started......finally..!!!
:-D:-D
Good progress ! Well done Stonefeild, Dreams slowly come true!!!!!!!!!!
Have been past and great progress in a short time. Be good to see it all come together.
Hi everyone
thanks for all the information you guys have provided.

I'm in Stage 4 !!
Did anyone here know current status of Stonefields estate ?? I think its 3 months now since work started.
Hi stage 4 is now stage 2 from what I understand. New stages 3 &4 haven't bn sold yet. When did you purchase and have you been in touch with Greg from gbl developments
Xpress02
Hi stage 4 is now stage 2 from what I understand. New stages 3 &4 haven't bn sold yet. When did you purchase and have you been in touch with Greg from gbl developments

Hi
No I haven’t spoken to Greg from gbl.

I signed for this lot in stage 4 in January 2018 through Rex homes!!

After sending dozens of emails and calls, I hardly got any update from these guys !!
Yeah rex homes.... I'll give you my email samd6908@gmail.com.au email me. my name is Sam I'd be happy to help.
Xpress02
Yeah rex homes.... I'll give you my email samd6908@gmail.com.au email me. my name is Sam I'd be happy to help.

Thanks mate
Can't remember if my email had an au at the end..lol try samd6908@gmail.com
Xpress02
Can't remember if my email had an au at the end..lol try samd6908@gmail.com

I’ll try both
Latest update about Stonefields: Stage 1 plan registration will be delayed until early 2021, mostly likely Feb. / March.
It that when people need to actually settle on their block...
wollieboy
Latest update about Stonefields: Stage 1 plan registration will be delayed until early 2021, mostly likely Feb. / March.

It that when people need to actually settle on their block...
Hi all

How good is the progress on our blocks!

Hoping we title ASAP so we can receive the builder's grant. Anyone else on this suspense train?
Seems like another delay. I think the Stage 1 development is finished (or nearly finished) and Stage 2 completion is not far away. However, the adjacent estate is responsible for the waterways/canal connection. Until that part is finished, the settlement cannot happen. This may take another 3-4 months according to the information that I got.
[quote="wollieboy"]Seems like another delay. I think the Stage 1 development is finished (or nearly finished) and Stage 2 completion is not far away. However, the adjacent estate is responsible for the waterways/canal connection. Until that part is finished, the settlement cannot happen. This may take another 3-4 months according to the information that I got.
/quote]
Yes, I was also told April due to the next door estates delay. Here's to hoping it's sooner than anticipated!
Hi guys
It’s almost mid of April now .. did anyone here got an update what’s happening atm !!
Related
You are here
Building ForumBuying Land
Home
Pros
Forum