Join Login
Building ForumBuying Land

Crest at Gledswood Hills

Page 5 of 7
Sorry i have no clue but i heard on a Facebook group that some people are expecting it to be before June.
Hi, I just secure a block of land lately and still in the initial stage of finding a builder.

Any tips you can share building at the crest?

What do you guys spend on the site cost with your builder as I was told the land they sold at crest are already fill and level with less than a metre difference on the slope by mivac and retaining wall are built before they sell.

Thanks
AG1208
Hi, I just secure a block of land lately and still in the initial stage of finding a builder.

What do you guys spend on the site cost with your builder as I was told the land they sold at crest are already fill and level with less than a metre difference on the slope by mivac and retaining wall are built before they sell.

Thanks

Interested to know this also as I just bought land at Crest.

Also, does anyone have an idea of the soil classification?
Hi Guys,

I have secured a block in crest and gonna start looking for builders.
Please suggest me

Thanks,
BB
barath Bose
Hi Guys,

Please suggest me

Thanks,
BB

I think we are going for Eden bra Midland. Have you start looking and what is the size of your block?
Elibb
AG1208

Thanks

Yay. I think we all got at the stage 5 release. What size is your block?
AG1208
barath Bose
Hi Guys,

Please suggest me

Thanks,
BB

I think we are going for Eden bra Midland. Have you start looking and what is the size of your block?

Mine is 417sqm... We are thinking of few builders
Mcdonal Jones
Mojo
Stroud
CSB
Simonds

Need to finalise after new year....
barath Bose
AG1208
barath Bose
Hi Guys,

Please suggest me

Thanks,
BB

Mine is 417sqm... We are thinking of few builders
Mcdonal Jones
Mojo
Stroud
CSB
Simonds

Need to finalise after new year....

Mine is 423sqm.

I only went through McDonald jones from your list, apparently they quote me a single storey like 320k excluding driveway and it comes with the 45k discount.

End up I place a deposit to do the tender contract at Eden brae. I think they are more realistic and it is fixed price contract. Worth have a look at their house.

Are you building single or double storey ?
Mine is 423sqm.

I only went through McDonald jones from your list, apparently they quote me a single storey like 320k excluding driveway and it comes with the 45k discount.

End up I place a deposit to do the tender contract at Eden brae. I think they are more realistic and it is fixed price contract. Worth have a look at their house.

Are you building single or double storey ?[/quote]

Sure will talk to Eden Brae... I'm planning to build a single storey...
AG1208
Elibb
AG1208

Thanks

Hi!!

Our block of land is 417m2.

We are looking at Kurmond Homes or Coral Homes at this stage, one story. We won't be locking in anything until the land registers. So hopefully June 2020 right...
[

Hi!!

Our block of land is 417m2.

We are looking at Kurmond Homes or Coral Homes at this stage, one story. We won't be locking in anything until the land registers. So hopefully June 2020 right...[/quote]

Ours s also 417sqm block... Will be talking to coral this weekend...
AG1208
Elibb
AG1208

Thanks

Ooooo i'm stage 5 too!

I was thinking about calling Crest this week to see if they can give an update of how things are tracking as i want to lock in with our builder.
Ooooo i'm stage 5 too!

I was thinking about calling Crest this week to see if they can give an update of how things are tracking as i want to lock in with our builder.[/quote]

Which builder you planning to build with? We are still looking around.
I think we are set on Clarendon Homes, we have looked at that many builders & layouts but we keep coming back to them!
Jessica1
I think we are set on Clarendon Homes, we have looked at that many builders & layouts but we keep coming back to them!

Hi Jessica,

That's good... How big are u gonna build... Single/double... We are still looking for builders.

Thanks,
Barath
Hi Barath!

We are looking to build a 34sq double to try maximize our yard space. I would prefer a single but we are very much outdoors people so double is going to work the best for us.

There are so many builders out there it makes your head spin.

How big is your block? Are you thinking single or double?
Jessica1
Hi Barath!

We are looking to build a 34sq double to try maximize our yard space. I would prefer a single but we are very much outdoors people so double is going to work the best for us.

There are so many builders out there it makes your head spin.

How big is your block? Are you thinking single or double?

Ours s 417sqm... Looking to build a single storey...
34 is a good size house... How big is ur blcok
Originally we were only looking to purchase a 400sq block but ended up getting a 465sq
Jessica1
Originally we were only looking to purchase a 400sq block but ended up getting a 465sq

Bigger land is always good... It's an investment...
Also u get more space...
Nudge

Bought land in Crest, Gledswood hills and waiting for land settlement hopefully in June.

Going through the builders' list, how do you know who uses good quality material?
Is that the reason for the price difference between builders? Any experienced owners here?

Any recommended builders from south-west Sydney, please? Project or medium-level builders.

thank you. See you all soon
Related
5/02/2024
Pool Builders, in and around The Hills Greater Sydney

Building A New House

Thanks again Simeon for being so elaborate. Appreciate it. Its gives us a very idea. Kind Regards

You are here
Building ForumBuying Land
Home
Pros
Forum