Join Login
Building ForumBuying Land

Verdant Hill Tarneit

Page 4 of 11
shekhar313
Tracker1
shekhar313
Hi good morning everyone , if anyone receives invite for titlement please share that news. Hope everything will be on track now.
Good luck.

Hi everyone. I have block in stage 1 . We spoke to verdant hill today . Within 14 days settlement will happen. Will keep you posted guys๐Ÿ‘

Positive news .Good luck mate .
Keep us posted. Thanks.

Thanks mate . Will keep you guys posted. What stage is yours?
Hi mine is in stage 6
shekhar313
Hi mine is in stage 6

Good luck mate . Hope to hear from verdant hill soon. ๐Ÿ™ fingers crossed .
Tracker1
shekhar313
Hi mine is in stage 6

Good luck mate . Hope to hear from verdant hill soon. ๐Ÿ™ fingers crossed .

thanks. yeah waiting for official e-mail from verdant hill estate.good luck to all buyers.
Has anyone received official update from verdant hill on email? If all approvals are in place now why there is no email from them.
Please share your updates . ๐Ÿ™
I had a chat with a stage 1 landowner and says that she's receiving updates every now and then. She believes that the title will come out in 2 weeks.
Aga
I had a chat with a stage 1 landowner and says that she's receiving updates every now and then. She believes that the title will come out in 2 weeks.

Hi Aga . Titles will be released within 4 to 5 weeks now . Thanks
Tracker1
Aga

Thanks, Tracker!
Tracker1
Aga

Ok .more waiting . Yet not ready ! ๐Ÿ˜ฎ
Thanks.
shekhar313
Tracker1
Aga

Ok .more waiting . Yet not ready ! ๐Ÿ˜ฎ
Thanks.

Any news as yet ??
Received an email from my conveyancer today that the our land had been lodged in Land Victoria. Settlement will be in 14days.

How about Stage 1 owners?
Aga
Received an email from my conveyancer today that the our land had been lodged in Land Victoria. Settlement will be in 14days.

Thanks for the update . Our conveyancer has not updated anything as yet . I am from stage 1 . ๐Ÿ˜ถ
Tracker1
Aga

Thanks for the update . Our conveyancer has not updated anything as yet . I am from stage 1 . ๐Ÿ˜ถ

That's weird, isn't it.

I also received an update from LANData that Plan of Subdivision is registered. I don't know what it means though.
Aga
Tracker1
Aga

That's weird, isn't it.

I also received an update from LANData that Plan of Subdivision is registered. I don't know what it means though.

As for verdant hill titles for stage or suppose to be this week. As for stage three and four end of the month as per letter. Aga which stage are you in ?
Last spoken tonxouncil theywtill havenโ€™t got approvals
I'm in Stage 4. When was the last time you spoke to them? The update I received was as of 730pm tonight.
Aga
I'm in Stage 4. When was the last time you spoke to them? The update I received was as of 730pm tonight.

The last time I spoke to council was last Monday and the lady said there will be no update to contact end of may
They had many approvals to get last week . There is no way they would have achieved al in a week
The council lady did mention too that end of may to keep fingers crossed
In one week it confused ๐Ÿคท๐Ÿปโ€โ™€๏ธ
Where did you get this information from
As per my conveyancer's email:

"We have received confirmation that the plan of subdivision has now been lodged at Land Victoria. It usually takes approximately 10-20 days for registration, and then settlement is due 14 days thereafter."

I'm also confused who we should believe in.

My broker just wants us to apply the loan asap.
Aga

"We have received confirmation that the plan of subdivision has now been lodged at Land Victoria. It usually takes approximately 10-20 days for registration, and then settlement is due 14 days thereafter."

Hi Aga . We received an email. Land is titling on 13 May stage 1 ๐Ÿ˜‘๐Ÿค—
Tracker1
Aga

Congratulations
Aha itโ€™s for stage one and two that your conveyancer has got updated
Stage 3& 4 we should get an email end of next week or week after with any update
Tracker1
Aga

Great news ..Congratulations Tracker1.
Related
16/07/2023
Options for Retaining Wall Sloping Hill

Landscape & Garden Design

Howdy all. I am looking for feedback on what people would do to maximise and make an area as flat as possible. First, out the front of the house is a sloping hill, pretty…

18/01/2024
Terry road box hill

General Discussion

I brought terry road box hill in June 2022 House was meant to be completed Nov 2023 That did not happen I had to chase them so much to the land Registration and…

You are here
Building ForumBuying Land
Home
Pros
Forum