Join Login
Building ForumBuying Land

NSW - FREEMANS RIDGE ESTATE, CARNES HILL COMMUNITY

Page 4 of 4
Lemans
mum2boys
Lemans
[quote="mum2boys"][quote="Lemans"][quote="mum2boys"][quote="Lemans"][quote="mum2boys"][quote="Lemans"][quote="Rayworth"]So finally it's registered! How annoying of the timing with Christmas next week. My solicitor was going to go on holidays!

Hi Rayworth, congrats on getting your land registered!
Was it close to the expected date of registration that was listed on any of your paperwork?

I'm building in stage 14 and my H&L package documents has 30/12/2016 as the estimated date of registration for subdivision, but i'm just wondering if Ingham Property Developments are known to delay registration? I hope it won't take too long as we've already exchanged contracts for our block and we're about to start colour selection too.

Hi Lemans, so we were told today that plans for subdivision is expected to be lodged at the end of this month with expected land registrations not until about May!!

Hi Mum2boys, do you mind sharing which stage you're building in?
I don't mind a bit of delay as we've only just entered pre construction stage and i guess i could save a bit more while we wait... but i'm hoping it doesn't take too long![/quote]

Hi Lemans, we're in stage 14. No update but hoping to get in touch with sales office for some news!
[/quote]

Oh we're in the same stage!
Are you building in the cul de sac or ct?

Last i heard from my solicitor is that developer was having issues with authorities but that they anticipated early March.
Wonder why i was told March and you were told May?!

Have you already signed on with a builder?

Hoping it's March and not May! The block is in ct and building with Fowler. At the selections stage.
Have you chosen a builder?

[/quote]

Oh cool, same with us, we're building on ct.
If i hear anything I'll be sure to update you.

We're also with Fowler and currently in selections too.
We've done aircon and externals but made some small changes to our plan, waiting to get them back hopefully soon so we can attend our electrical, tiling and sign off on kitchen.

Edit: just received a response from the lawyer -
"Our client anticipates that the plan will be lodged late April - early May."

[/quote]
Sounds exciting. Plan lodged with council? Do you know what the hold up has been?

I'm not too sure!

When i first asked in January, this was the reply i received:
"Due to some delays with authorities, our client anticipates registration for late February/early March 2017"

So what exactly does it mean when they say it will be lodged late April/May?

[/quote]

[/quote]
Still waiting!

Hi guys

Just checking to see how everyone is going with their build/land so far?

There’s a fair bit of new homes going up in stage 14!

Anyone have any info on when the new stages are due to be released, possibly called stage 16?

Lemans
Hi guys

Anyone have any info on when the new stages are due to be released, possibly called stage 16?

Hey From Stage 26!
Still builing have 1-2 months to go, so many issues with the bank so took forever. The build has been great. Need to get a driveway and electrician and someone for blinds. Anyone have a ?
Rayworth
Lemans
Hi guys

Hey From Stage 26!
Still builing have 1-2 months to go, so many issues with the bank so took forever. The build has been great. Need to get a driveway and electrician and someone for blinds. Anyone have a ?

Hey Rayworth!
Wow i remember you saying your land registered in Jan last year. I thought you’d be in by now.

I hope the next two months go by quickly for you!

We’re halfway into our build, and counting down the months till we get to finally live in our home.

I’ll be using this company for our alfresco blinds but I’ve heard they are also quite competitive in price for internal blinds too - www.sydneyblinds.com.au

Our electrican for the house uses this company - http://rastongroup.com.au

Sorry I’m no help with the driveway.

Hey guys, we're looking to purchase a lot in the last release at Freemans ridge. Just wondering if anyone had any issues with the land/soil when they were trying to build?

As the land doesnt register until mid next year, we can't get a site inspection done nor can we complete a soil check.

Thanks,
E
Evan12
Hey guys, we're looking to purchase a lot in the last release at Freemans ridge. Just wondering if anyone had any issues with the land/soil when they were trying to build?

As the land doesnt register until mid next year, we can't get a site inspection done nor can we complete a soil check.

Thanks,
E

We actually got quoted for the most expensive slab but ended up with something different
Rayworth
Evan12

Thanks,
E

We actually got quoted for the most expensive slab but ended up with something different

Thanks for the reply Rayworth!

Did it end up being a H1 slab?
Anyone building in the newly registered freemans ridge
Related
16/07/2023
Options for Retaining Wall Sloping Hill

Landscape & Garden Design

Howdy all. I am looking for feedback on what people would do to maximise and make an area as flat as possible. First, out the front of the house is a sloping hill, pretty…

18/01/2024
Terry road box hill

General Discussion

I brought terry road box hill in June 2022 House was meant to be completed Nov 2023 That did not happen I had to chase them so much to the land Registration and…

8/06/2023
Small builders in Western Sydney (NSW)

Building A New House

Hi all, We are looking to build a new two storey house in western Sydney. Can anyone recommend a smallish builder to go with? We are trying to stay away from the big…

You are here
Building ForumBuying Land
Home
Pros
Forum