Join Login
Building ForumBuying Land

Heartlands Estate, Tarneit VIC

Page 25 of 26
Jon2
Hi fellow Hearlanders,

I have a couple questions/confirmations about the body corporate/owners corporation in Heartlands.
1. Are all lot owners do need to pay the body corporate fee (regardless you use the Clubhouse or not)?
2. And how much does it cost (annually, approximate range)?

I haven't done much of a research/review of my lot contract but I posted this anyway.

Thanks and hope to hear from you.

Jon

Hi Jon,

What I know is that everyone needs to pay the yearly fee which if my memory serves me right is around 450$ (That's what the land developer sales person told me)

Regards
kumargaurav83
Jon2
Hi fellow Hearlanders,

I have a couple questions/confirmations about the body corporate/owners corporation in Heartlands.
1. Are all lot owners do need to pay the body corporate fee (regardless you use the Clubhouse or not)?

I haven't done much of a research/review of my lot contract but I posted this anyway.

Jon

Hi Jon,

What I know is that everyone needs to pay the yearly fee which if my memory serves me right is around 450$ (That's what the land developer sales person told me)

Regards

Everyone needs to pay it whether you use the gym/pool or not. Its $480 currently per year.
jitendrasharma
kumargaurav83
Jon2
Hi fellow Hearlanders,

Jon

Hi Jon,

Regards

Everyone needs to pay it whether you use the gym/pool or not. Its $480 currently per year.

Thanks guys!
kumargaurav83
GDesai
Hi All,

Finally stage 20 titled last week after long waiting.

Hi GDesai,

Can you please confirm if your lot/stage was assessed in Bushfire Zone?

Thanks

Hi Kumargaurav,

Our stage is mentioned as non bushfire zone.

donzay
Hi All,

I am new to this group and have booked a land in Stage 13 of Heartlands.

Does anyone know whats the tentative land release and title date for stage 13?

As per sales i am been informed May 2016.

However, just wanted to know existing members opinion on reliability of these dates provided by The Heartlands.

Much appreciate your response. Thx.

Hi Donzay,

Welcome to group and congratulations for land.

We are in stage 20 and we were give date for title was in May 2015 but our stage was titled on 17 Sep 2015. So it's 4 months delay but now a days it's happening everywhere.

Thanks

Thank you very much GDesai.

Much appreciate your reply.
GDesai
kumargaurav83
GDesai
Hi All,

Hi GDesai,

Thanks

Hi Kumargaurav,

Thanks a lot Gdesai

Hi,

What is the latest stage to go to title, have heard about some stage getting titled last week, Can anyone confirm which one?

Regards
GDesai
kumargaurav83
GDesai
Hi All,

Hi GDesai,

Thanks

Hi Kumargaurav,

you can look up by yourself at:www.land.vic.gov.au
you can look up by yourself at:www.land.vic.gov.au[/quote]

Thanks mate
Stage 15 titled today
Hi Kumargaurav83,

Much appreciate your prompt update.

Did both 15A and 15B got titled last week? or just one of them?

Also, as per land sale when were they expected to get titled (i.e in Jan or Feb 2016) just to gauge did they title on time or after a few months delay.

Cheers
donzay
Hi Kumargaurav83,

Much appreciate your prompt update.

Did both 15A and 15B got titled last week? or just one of them?

Also, as per land sale when were they expected to get titled (i.e in Jan or Feb 2016) just to gauge did they title on time or after a few months delay.

Cheers

Hey mate not really sure about 15B but 15A definitely has titled last week.
We were told it will be titled in December and it got titled in Jan (considering the holiday season), not bad.

Cheers and good luck
Hi All,

Does anyone building with Henley? I have seen two more Henley's construction site in stage 21 and 20.

Thanks

Hi All,
Has anyone recently noticed any car theft attempt activity in the estate?
My car was broken into last night, it was on the driveway. Luckily we had no valuables in it but its concerning that we can't leave our car outside now after this incidence.
Hi Heartlands residents

My partner and I are in the process of purchasing and build in stage 13.
Has anyone have experience with Mimosa Homes?

Thanks

[quote="jitendrasharma"]Hi All,
My car was broken into last night, it was on the driveway. Luckily we had no valuables in it but its concerning that we can't leave our car outside now after this incidence.[/quote

Hey sorry to hear about your incident it makes me shiver to think how vulnerable we are at this estate. As gorgeous as it is and the potential it has we experienced our house been robbed and all our valuables taken in plain day light of a Saturday. We had just moved in, one week to be exact. And to top the experience the sales office person who replied without any sympathy "its a new estate it happens". We are on stage 21 so for those moving in the near future, security system should be in ypur plans.
In regards to. Mimosa homes, we built with them. And have nothing but good things to say, great communication, efficiency and result!
Lilimeu
jitendrasharma
Hi All,
My car was broken into last night, it was on the driveway. Luckily we had no valuables in it but its concerning that we can't leave our car outside now after this incidence.[/quote

Hey sorry to hear about your incident it makes me shiver to think how vulnerable we are at this estate. As gorgeous as it is and the potential it has we experienced our house been robbed and all our valuables taken in plain day light of a Saturday. We had just moved in, one week to be exact. And to top the experience the sales office person who replied without any sympathy "its a new estate it happens". We are on stage 21 so for those moving in the near future, security system should be in ypur plans.
In regards to. Mimosa homes, we built with them. And have nothing but good things to say, great communication, efficiency and result!

Hey Lilimeu sorry to hear about the robbery and hope you had a adequate content insurance in place. Its a stressful event and unfortunately its very common in new estates and as we do not have boundary walls we cannot stop people from breaking in. Hope the insurance company isn't a pain. What street are you on?
That is so scary, we are building on Beachmere street and might get a chance to move in 2-2.5 months.
More than anything else I need to work on the security cameras etc. for my place first thing.

Can anyone tell me if anyone has taken NBN plans at this estate and which are the best in terms of value/connectivity and speed.
Hi kumargaurav83,

Congratulation on getting close to your house construction. I am sure you will be super excited to move in. Even i am constructing on Narrabeen Street (right behind you). I recently heard OPTUS has a good plan, top tier speed of NBN with unlimited selected countries international calling for just $115 per month (includes national perks).

Also, please share your thoughts on security system as i have very little to no knowledge about it.

I am thinking of installing CCTV alarm system with sensor trigger (just a thought).

Any input will be appreciated.
Related
23/02/2024
Building inspector recommendations for Melbourne VIC?

Building A New House

I have posted this before: We hired Darbecca to do every stage inspection, and I strongly recommend them to anyone that asks me. They were amazing. Thorough reports…

26/05/2024
Estate restricting lot owners installing rolling shutter

Renovation + Home Improvement

A lot of those Covenants are put in place at the time the Developers are still involved and marketing a certain look and they get ignored or expire after a time. If the…

You are here
Building ForumBuying Land
Home
Pros
Forum