Join Login
Building ForumBuying Land

Schofields Akuna Vista

Page 3 of 3
pnagella
No steep rise in prices due to COVID and still a good time to buy.

Aj901
is it too late to buy land in Akuna Vista in terms of pricing? Have they gone up a lot?

Can you suggest any contact to buy land from? We are two friends looking for 300sqm block of land with 12.5m front
Aj901
pnagella
No steep rise in prices due to COVID and still a good time to buy.

Aj901
is it too late to buy land in Akuna Vista in terms of pricing? Have they gone up a lot?

Can you suggest any contact to buy land from? We are two friends looking for 300sqm block of land with 12.5m front

Hi Aj901,

Did u get any contact for land in Akuna vista? Im also keen. Pls share if u have any pointers and contact to help me.

Thanks,
V
Hi guys,

Hope you are well and it's going good with the build.

Am looking forward for next release of Akula Vista...keen to get into the project...please help me with contact pointer.

Thanks
Sam
Hi Guys,

Since the land has been filled, do you think akuna vista will have the same problem as Jordan springs ??
Guys, anyone interested in selling lot in Akuna vista
kaushal.adviser
Guys, anyone interested in selling lot in Akuna vista

What sort of land size are you looking at buying?
PM me I might have something for you
Related
5/11/2023
Building a 39 square house in Schofields Sydney

General Discussion

No idea about the driveway question, but your price for a house that size including landscaping seems very good!

28/12/2023
Builder for double story house in Tallawong Schofields NSW

Building A New House

We bought land in Tallawong Schofields NSW size 30m X 12.5m and planning to get double story house build around 350 sqm. We are thinking about having premium inclusions…

You are here
Building ForumBuying Land
Home
Pros
Forum