Join Login
Building ForumBuying Land

Land Registration? Kellyville - Balmoral Road Release

Page 3 of 21
I actually called council and confirm that. Acquire lot is still vacant land when decision is made, so they are not being considered. Also their 88b is not the same as the other new bellavista lot.
Ah i see.. thanks for clarifying ..

I had wished for the 9000 litre water tank requirement to go .. such a double up when there's recycled water .. also because of the size of such tanks, quite a bit of area will go unusable ..
Me too... it doesn't make sense at all. I am wondering which department can take the suggestion to amend this rule?
That'll be your faithful Hills Shire Council ..
As if 3000 litre wasn't enough .. they jack it up to 9K .. consider the fact that we can't build 6m from front, 4m from back .. and have to leave atleast 4x3m for the tank .. plus you can't really have the area around it for entertainment because it'll be butt ugly .. you're really only just able to utilise like 60% of your land .. argh ..

We had asked through our solicitor to explicitly confirm if this requirement would stay, and they said yes

In the North KV area they have a rain water tank requirement (3000litre) and a rain garden requirement, which is also another part load of crap to be honest .. they just want us to retain water as much as we can so the storm water drainage doesn't get overloaded .. go figure caz the rain water from EVERYWHERE ELSE (except for your house's roof) goes to the storm water system !
If money isn't issue, you can consider build it as in ground water tank so you will save the space. Lots of house in BV area doing this.
BCMPS
45Tue Jul 18, 2017 12:38 pmBCMPS
If money isn't issue, you can consider build it as in ground water tank so you will save the space. Lots of house in BV area doing this.

I can let you know tonight once the Lotto results are out .. otherwise it'll have to be above ground .. lol
Nopes, it'll have to be above ground
[quote="bluemetal77"]Nopes, it'll have to be above ground
/quote]
Lol try again next time! Still has 6 months..
I took the following images a few weeks back, lots of progress to date since the house was demolished, sewer pipes where delivered on site last week. Looks like we are on track for registration towards end of year.

Are you using near maps?
Yes the are making progress. It will be interesting to see how long the registration process takes through council. I recall the land opposite took some time after the ground works were finished
Looks like Nearmap!
Ours took 10 months AFTER civil works were completed to register ..!!

Anyone knows what's happening with the proposed sporting fields adjacent to Gardenview Court? I haven't found much information on those lately .. have they shifted the focus to expanding the memorial ave reserve?

Same with the Hector Cct/Savern Vale shopping centre .. i see no information on that either ..
Not to forget the 100's of apartments down Balmoral Road being done by the Chinese firm .. that's no where near start either ..
bcmPS Not NearMaps, I took my drone out a few weeks back and flew over the development, only so much you can see from the ground
if you zoom in close enough you can probably see me parked in the cedar cutters way cul de sac

Don't know anything yet about the shopping center or the sports field's

Does anyone know whats happening with the rezoning and if New Holland Drive will be part of Kellyville or Bella Vista?
bluemetal77 10 month's after civil works, Hopefully this release doesn't take that long post civil works. What where the delays with registration on your block at the time.
Whoknowz
@bcmPS Not NearMaps, I took my drone out a few weeks back and flew over the development, only so much you can see from the ground
if you zoom in close enough you can probably see me parked in the cedar cutters way cul de sac

Don't know anything yet about the shopping center or the sports field's

Does anyone know whats happening with the rezoning and if New Holland Drive will be part of Kellyville or Bella Vista?

I would call that nearest map! Awesome!
New holland drive will stay as Kellyville.
Just wondering why it says west of Cedar Cutters Ways and New Holland Drive will be Bella Vista. I thought all blocks there will be under the Bella Vista boundary.
In our contract, it says Acquire lot will be settled 'end of August'. Will that be really happening? It seems to be going beyond August 2017 and perhaps getting registered by the end of December?
You'd be lucky if you get it registered by end of this year - it's possible, but not likely! We are in the lots sold by Greenwood, registration was due July last year, and it got registered May/June this year - almost 10-11 months on. After civil works, it just took forever in the LPI and Council - i have no doubts some paperwork was not complete which had to be resubmitted! Hopefully that doesn't happen with you guys ..

As for the boundaries, lands that were not registered were not considered for boundary change - hence all the lots in the Greenwood sale and Acquire property sale are still Kellyville. So if you follow New Holland drive to Edgewater in Bella Vista .. all of that towards your Right will be BV and left will be KV.

Go figure!
bluemetal77
You'd be lucky if you get it registered by end of this year - it's possible, but not likely! We are in the lots sold by Greenwood, registration was due July last year, and it got registered May/June this year - almost 10-11 months on. After civil works, it just took forever in the LPI and Council - i have no doubts some paperwork was not complete which had to be resubmitted! Hopefully that doesn't happen with you guys ..

As for the boundaries, lands that were not registered were not considered for boundary change - hence all the lots in the Greenwood sale and Acquire property sale are still Kellyville. So if you follow New Holland drive to Edgewater in Bella Vista .. all of that towards your Right will be BV and left will be KV.

Go figure!

Just wondering why no one is building anything if it was registered in May this year? When can you start building your house?
Most of us were restricted for access (with fencing) till the registration happened - and we couldn't do the site survey etc without Draft DP etc. so couldn't do the plans .. for eg. the sewer/stormwater plans are still not with Sydney Water .. we're working off drafts .. I've just done the survey last month (again assumed) and am underway with the plans - will probably take a few months before plans are finalised and come back from council for construction start ..

I might say others would be in the same boat - maybe a bit early or late than my timeline ..
It sux for so much delays.. would be interesting to find out how much for the site cost..
Related
2/05/2024
Brick vents to cool the structure and release heat

Heating, Cooling & Insulation

Shade the brick with large eves. Since going to minimum of 600mm eaves on my build, I've noticed much improved cooling off the house after hot summer days. Can see the…

18/01/2024
Terry road box hill

General Discussion

I brought terry road box hill in June 2022 House was meant to be completed Nov 2023 That did not happen I had to chase them so much to the land Registration and…

28/08/2023
Signature at Kellyville

General Discussion

Do not fall in that trap.

You are here
Building ForumBuying Land
Home
Pros
Forum