Join Login
Building ForumBuying Land

Crest at Gledswood Hills

Page 2 of 7
Update : Mirvac has submitted development and Construction application with Camden Council on 01/12 for our lot. So finally some movement. How's everyone else doing?
Hi mscrashed - poles have been removed from our lot on caballo st now - last info was settlement to happen in Feb 2018
that's great news Neo. Exciting days ahead.
i have also received this today in email

8 DECEMBER 2017
CONSTRUCTION UPDATE

Mirvac is pleased to advise that the currently closed section of Gledswood Hills Drive to Raby Road is one step closer to opening. The relevant plans have been lodged with LPI, and we are hopeful to receive registration prior to the new year, subject to authority approvals.

On registration, this section of road will open to the public and in accordance with the conditions of council, Mirvac must block off the current vehicular access to and from Crest via The Hermitage Way.

Mirvac is currently proposing to maintain pedestrian access along the footpath and shared cycleway between Gledswood Hills Drive and The Hermitage Way.

All residential and construction traffic will therefore have access to and from Crest via the current Raby Road intersection only. This access point will remain in place until the final intersection at Raby Road is complete in approximately early 2019, subject to construction durations and authority approvals. Builders, contractors and other visitors should be notified of this change which will take place once Gledswood Hills Drive receives registration.
Got info on registration to be within the next 6 weeks
, how is yours going mscrashed ?
hey Neo, that's great news. mine ( land ) settled yesterday. Now waiting for DA
they super slow though. whats your lot number if u dont mind sharing
congrats ne0x , mscrashed. I got update 2 weeks back that its lodged for subdivision to the council . Anticipating registration in Early 2018 but no update received yet.

mscrashed, Can I know how the Bank valuation went on if you dont mind? valued appropriate/undervalued or able to pull some equity.
ne0x
Got info on registration to be within the next 6 weeks
, how is yours going mscrashed ?

Hey ne0x, So your land is from release 1? did you get house and land package from them or just land?
mscrashed we are on Lot 12xx, firstone we just got the land as it was given up by Mirvac as not ready in time for the My Dream Home they were doing
ne0x, Ohh okay. But that should be a good deal. You get the land at reduced H&L price and you can now build with any builder with your choice of design
Mirvac keeps huge margins on building side, you immune from that neo.
Firstone, because i only had the land for around 6 months when ( December ) my land loan got approved, bank only used teh value set in teh contract by mirvac. no neither overvalued or undervalued. I think during the construction loan they will do another valuation which might see some movement. hope doesnt go down
mscrashed, thats good to know. Hope it doesnt go down

So when are you starting to build
not sure yet. guess when DA approvals are in place. Mine was submitted by Mirvac on December 1, and still no traction. strange that application made well after around teh same area have moved.
Wow! awesome information.
hope you all are well. my DA and CC got approved by council on Friday. It took little over 12 weeks. how are you guys doing
Still waiting on land registration currently
It is close! It was has been under requisition and then late yesterday Mirvac relodged. Hopefully there are no more requisitions and we see the status change to "undergoing folio creation" in the next day or two and then you know you are about a day away from registration being complete. Here is how you can track:

Go to https://online.nswlrs.com.au/wps/portal ... BIS9nQSEh/

To the left where it says Document Inquiry, click View

On the right where it says Document Number enter DP1214793 (this is for you ne0x as you are a couple of blocks from me so I know for certain we are the same DP)

You will see two rows - PP-Subdivision and Subdivision. Look at the status of the Subdivision row. Once you see the status as "Registered - folios created" that is when we are all registered

Your final DP will be your lot number/DP1214793

Hope this helps
mscrashed
hope you all are well. my DA and CC got approved by council on Friday. It took little over 12 weeks. how are you guys doing

Congrats! We are going to have go through Council DA rather than Private Certifier as our plan is too big for PC. Can you let me know what DCP you lodged under? I think it is the Growth Areas DCP that is specific to Turner Road?
sls17 - WOW thanks for that - another page to look at daily - haha
No worries! You would think that developers would happily give people this info so we can all just track the status ourselves...would save a lot of phone calls/emails they would receive checking on registration lol
Related
5/02/2024
Pool Builders, in and around The Hills Greater Sydney

Building A New House

Thanks again Simeon for being so elaborate. Appreciate it. Its gives us a very idea. Kind Regards

You are here
Building ForumBuying Land
Home
Pros
Forum