Join Login
Building ForumBuying Land

anyone buying land in officer VIC(South Siding estate)?

Page 59 of 64
That's a great photo!!

Tried to pay our CIL today but council has not been updated with title registration details. She said to try again later today or tomorrow and the information should be available so we can pay.

1 week until settlement!

Yes, it is very exciting with a week left to be land owners

Btw - does anyone had to go for developer approval ? landscape approval before applying for building permit ? appreciate any feedback here please.
I am currently waiting on land information to be released which is due from council in the coming 3-4 weeks.
We cant start the build until this happens. Are you all in the same boat ?
2 more days to go!!!
Today's the day!

Not for everyone though... We're tomorrow
Yeah i am on Friday

Yeah we pushed it back two weeks because our site start is october.
Congrats for the ones got titled today and good luck for them, who will be sooner...
We also had to push it back two weeks
it's long long time to wait
but the land already increase 60K minimum

通过我的 Redmi Note 4 上的 Tapatalk发言
My land was settled yesterday..i was in stage 2c

ThaRealJaySnell
I am currently waiting on land information to be released which is due from council in the coming 3-4 weeks.
We cant start the build until this happens. Are you all in the same boat ?

Is this true with others as well ? Our builder is planning to apply for permit in coming weeks but council would need land information for us to pay Infra levy before to do anything with build ...
newbie11
Is this true with others as well ? Our builder is planning to apply for permit in coming weeks but council would need land information for us to pay Infra levy before to do anything with build ...

Our Levy is all paid and I believe we're progressing along now to apply for permits (we haven't submitted yet though)
I paid the community infrastructure level a couple of weeks ago and our builder will be applying for permits this or next week

Thanks for the update guys, will pay Infra levy tomorrow then.....

Good luck with the build, keep us posted
Whats the best way to pay this >?
Over the phone or do we have to go in ? If so where?

Regards
We just paid over the phone. Was a pretty quick process, they took the credit card details to send through to the finance dept who process and email the receipt to you.

Awesome thank you

How much was the CIL ?
If i remember correctly was 1100?
Yep $1108.00

Related
31/07/2023
Buying untitled land for a development

Buying Land

Yeah I don't know why I came to a forum. Place is full of wierdos/pedos thought internet may help but I suppose I'll try my luck with someone in person. Cheers. I tried…

9/08/2023
Suggest a modular home builder south of Port Macquarie

Building A New House

Well these guys are not looking good... I sent them a written enquiry last week and they have not yet replied. If they cannot respond to a simple…

15/02/2024
Building Inspector recommendation in South Australia?

Building A New House

Adam Baines Grad Cert Bldg Surv / Grad Dip Bldg Surv / MSAAPA Accredited Building Professional APB20210035 Builders Lic 183023 Pest Control Lic 84868 Ph 0412202336 PO…

You are here
Building ForumBuying Land
Home
Pros
Forum