Join Login
Building ForumPools & Spas

Help on Land Title for Pool

Page 1 of 1
Hi
I am looking to install a pool later this year and i obtained a copy of my land title plan to check for easements. I dont this there are any but the drawing has section at the rear of the property marked C-1, anyone point me in the direction of understanding this?
There should be a legend on the Plan of Subdivision as to what that means. An easement would usually be E-1 or similar with a description of what that easement is used for in the key, ie stormwater. Your “C-1”’s make me think Right of Carriageway

Related
6/12/2023
Create of a restriction on the title

Building A New House

Flamingo Give me a call and I will do my best to talk you through it. For those who would like an answer, Subject to seeing your actual DA condition, I think you are…

17/06/2023
Modular above ground pool over Private Sewer line

General Discussion

Hi everyone, Looking for some advise. We are about to build an above ground pool in our backyard. There is a private sewer line running under the pool at 1.6m…

13/08/2023
In-ground pool lining

Pools & Spas

Hi, I'm new to this forum so I hope I'm doing this post correctly. Please advise if it's not. I've just bought my place. The inground pool has a marble lining that has…

You are here
Building ForumPools & Spas
Home
Pros
Forum