Join Login
Building ForumPools & Spas

Pool recommendations

Page 1 of 1
Hi,
can any recommend a pool builder in Sydney that they or orthers they know have had good results from, we are looking at getting some quotes for pool .
thanks
Hi Mike,

I am in Melbourne so not much help to you regarding anyone local. I have recently put a pool in via Compass Pools. Not sure if they are in Sydney, but I wouldn't recommend them to anyone. Everything from start to finish was a struggle with them, and the whole thing was just a really hard slog. A friend of mine went with a company called Summertime Pools and was full of praise for them.

Good luck with the pool building.

Kerrie
Hi Mike,

I am in Melbourne so not much help to you regarding anyone local. I have recently put a pool in via Compass Pools. Not sure if they are in Sydney, but I wouldn't recommend them to anyone. Everything from start to finish was a struggle with them, and the whole thing was just a really hard slog. A friend of mine went with a company called Summertime Pools and was full of praise for them.

Good luck with the pool building.

Kerrie
Related
18/06/2023
Facade pillar tiling costs and recommendations in sydney

Building A New House

Looking to tile the facade pillars rather than rendering. Builder is quoting 2500$ laying cost for upto 10msq. The 2 pillars come to be 16msq. So laying costs are 5000$…

6/07/2023
CUSTOM BUILDER RECOMMENDATIONS WESTERN MELBOURNE

Building A New House

Hello, we can help you please get in contact 0421019219 thank you

21/05/2024
Landscaping recommendations in Melbourne for New Build

Landscape & Garden Design

Yes, I was happy with the work, bar a few small things. Overall, communication could have been better though. However, I found them reliable and did good work at a…

You are here
Building ForumPools & Spas
Home
Pros
Forum