Join Login
Building ForumPools & Spas

Compass Vantage In-Floor Cleaning System - Does it work?

Page 1 of 1
Hi,

I talked to Compass in Brisbane and they say they have a unique in-floor cleaning system.
Does anybody have this system? Are you happy with ti? Any problems?
pawelpabich
Hi,

I talked to Compass in Brisbane and they say they have a unique in-floor cleaning system.
Does anybody have this system? Are you happy with ti? Any problems?

We're just about to sign up with compass. We've visited 2 recent customers and talked to a third on the phone. The two that had the Vantage said it works as advertised and they nearly never have to do any manual cleaning.

Thank you
Hi all, how much is the vantage cleaning system for your size of pools? Im calling compass pools to book an appointment so that they can give us a quote. Everytime i call they are busy, they still haven't called me back with an appointment date! Si i cant get an idea of the prices for features like this!
Related
13/05/2024
Metricon KDRB designs - Vantage 48 or Franklin 50?

Building A New House

😃 will do an exclusive one for Simeon.. COVID back at home.. kept it simple & we moved in.. & yesterday was the first day at our new home.. Few more bits to go -…

20/06/2023
Gutter cleaning tools for concrete tiled roof.

General Discussion

No, I even have sections of narrowness where the tiles won't slide up any further. When I manage some spare time, I might play around with the first DIY part of my…

2/05/2024
Cleaning

Outdoor Living

Yep, efflorescence as mentioned above. You could look to clean it with a "acid" based cleaner and then seal with a penetrating sealer. This may not stop it entirely but…

You are here
Building ForumPools & Spas
Home
Pros
Forum