Join Login
Building ForumPools & Spas

Recommended Concrete Pool Companies in Perth

Page 1 of 1
We are planning to build a concrete pool. Experience getting responses and quotes from various companies has varied. We have shortlisted 4 companinies: Seacrest (Blue Line Pools), Aqua Dream Pools, Pools by Design and Dolphin Pools. We would appreciate any feedback on experiences people have had (good or bad) with these companies, or names of any other companies where the service and finished product has been great. Thanks
We recently went with PoolsByDesign in Perth. Their service is terrible and I would definitely NOT recommend them. They promised the world but did not deliver. We ended up running around for them, paid everything up front so we wouldn't have to wait, but they still stuffed us around. The pool leaked and it took them four attempts to fix it. The customer service is non-existent and they were rude and argumentative. All they wanted in the end was our money. When I called and asked for any compensation due to all the disruptions and error's they had made I was told "well you got your pool didn't you?" That is their attitude. Stay away from this company.
thanks vixenaus.. it gives me the shivers that you can invest in this type of money and be treated like that with no financial compensation.. they've now hit my blacklist for not getting a quote from!
We too used PoolsByDesign and would say our experience was exactly like vixenaus. The company owner is rude, they talk the talk but they do not deliver! For them its all about getting your money and then under-delivering. I have never met so many diss-gruntled, unhappy tradesmen working for such a small company.

If you ask me, they lack professionalism and have no ethics. We were happy to pay a premium thinking we were going to get a great product and great service. Boy, were we wrong.

I would never recommend PoolsByDesign and will never use them again.
We are currently having a pool built by Gil Howard from Pool Developments http://www.pooldevelopments.com.au/pool-gallery/ Our pool is just about finished, just needs plastering and pump etc installed and we will be swimming!

I am totally happy with Gil and his team, can't think of any complaints to be honest. We've had some delays along the way, Gil's business partner passed away so things slowed down while everyone came to terms with his loss. Gil has kept us up to date the entire time, letting us know when something has been ordered or if there has been a delay. There haven't been any hidden costs, nor any cost blowouts despite our sand collapsing during the dig and requiring the bobcat and excavator here for extra time.

If you haven't already made a decision then I recommend giving him a call. I'd post a picture of our pool but since it isn't finished yet and has some gross water sitting in the bottom...it doesn't look too appealing right now!
Related
17/05/2024
Outdoor heater recommended in Alfresco

Building A New House

My Electrical roughing is going on. What type of Outdoor heater recommended in Alfresco sized 3000mm x 3000mm below. I asked electrician to give 15amp power point in…

You are here
Building ForumPools & Spas
Home
Pros
Forum